• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Game Thread - Civ Win. Tejas loses.

Donkey Deac Doug

Loves Dicks
Reaction score
Rules are rules that you're familiar with. OT will be RNG after 10 minutes.

SD3 - Dead
Toogs - Dead
Townie - Dead
Mako
DV7 - Dead
JTP - Dead
Juice
Gooner - Dead
Gouda - Dead
Tejas - Dead
Jman
Creamy
Ph - Dead
Blue - Dead
TK - Dead

Last edited:
Reserved.

TenaciousKory is an Innocent Child.

You are Damo's Darling Inability to Hide as Mafia - Innocent Child. Just like in the normal game, no one has any question about your role.

Day dawns. Very homosexually. Sun sets at 10:30am. Play.

Last edited:
I was going to role play but I actually enjoy this game and want to participate so not doing that anymore

Random shot in the dark because I'm feeling extra

***vote for sd3***

***creamy***

I’m not drinking in November so I’m getting it in tonight.

Ph

I think I'm going to give up trying to grade 20 more papers and just read tomorrow's chapter

gouda we were talking about adding bees to our garden today (not gonna happen)

how many pounds of honey did you score this year and what do you do with all of it?

Ph

I think I'm going to give up trying to grade 20 more papers and just read tomorrow's chapter

I’m only doing it because I’m raging in NYC in December and don’t want to worry about money while I’m their (I’m poor)

Also, *there

And thanks Gouda, glad it lined up with my schedule

I am not mafia this time. I promise I’d tell you if I was.

What a strange entry by DV7

***juice*** doesn't like me and that makes me sad.

Who takes November off from drinking, how do you even Thanksgiving? I take January off. Well, I took January 2002 off.

There should be a banter crew that does 6-9 am. I am usually asleep during the ryala gooner suckoff contest that Mako has become a hanger-on in

There should be a banter crew that does 6-9 am. I am usually asleep during the ryala gooner suckoff contest that Mako has become a hanger-on in

Bro I’m out by 9 every night. What you tryna banter bout?

Toogs and majo mafia teammates confirmed

Back