• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLVIII: CANCEL REDSOXFANS EVERYWHERE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palma’s reign is over, no more fun and games only sad serious posts and literature allowed.

usually nowadays I get cocktails when going to nice dinners, or at least start with a cocktail and follow-up with a glass of wine. typically my wife doesn't want to drink red unless we're getting a very nice bottle at a nice restaurant. otherwise she'll stick to sparkling/white and/or cocktails.

We usually will have one or two nice cocktails for dinner then go to a cheap bar and get tossed. Also tequila shots at all the places.

Fwiw, rsf doesn’t post much here anymore, and while I’m sure he’s a killer dude irl, my perception of his board presence is consistently negative or judgmental. Plus dude was just downright mean as hell to Creamy in a mafia game, and only toogs can get away with that shit.

I'm still recovering....

I think I did at least ruin mafia for him tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back