• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake at Clemson - Saturday 11/20 Game Time Speculation

I’ve ended up with one extra in the Wake section. Free to a Deac fan. Must be able to meet at will call wearing black and gold. Go Deacs!

I think it will be more like the State game where we focus on taking away a traditional running game. Obviously Army is not traditional in the running game and we struggle against running QBs. DJ has a sprained knee and the back up has an injured shoulder. Not sure if he will even play. DJ may get some big hitters with some good receivers but not very consistently. That is unless he plays drastically different that the other 10 games this season.

State averaged 4.1ypc that chose to not run more than we stopped it.

College Street not popping like I expected. Some chicks stumbling out of what looks like a formal with some tight af dresses. Mid-40s weather now and at game time tomorrow.

Will try to report in tomorrow as able.

I thought there would be a bit more excitement for this game but right now I'm the only one set up at Groves with just 5 hours until kickoff.

It’s Donald Stewart’s birthday. Let’s help him celebrate with some TDs.

Sounds like a great time for a bourbon and ginger with the hot Blenheim. Best ginger ale I’ve ever had.

LOL Gameday gets to the first mention of Wake/Clemson and the only thing they talk about is Wake losing to UNC, show a couple UNC highlights over us.

Back