• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake at Clemson - Saturday 11/20 Game Time Speculation

LOL Gameday gets to the first mention of Wake/Clemson and the only thing they talk about is Wake losing to UNC, show a couple UNC highlights over us.

The NC State win really didn’t happen. Thanks, ACC Network.

LOL Gameday gets to the first mention of Wake/Clemson and the only thing they talk about is Wake losing to UNC, show a couple UNC highlights over us.
Yeah, that was pretty egregious. Small quip about Dabo's b'day. They'll talk more about the game I'm sure.

Game time question: why is this game opposite MSU @ tOSU? The other games today are a lot of meh.

Gameday has increasingly frustrated me this season. I would recommend switching to The Huddle at 10.

Does any top team get dogged on Gameday as much as us? Tell me they wouldn’t be slobbering all over Duke if they had the exact same resume as us (I guess switch our game results). They’d be the story of the year and Gameday no doubt would go to a Duke game.

let's interrupt talking about wake clemson to get a view of the michigan state bus.

lolz

They already laughing about us potentially winning in Death Valley today 🙄

Herbie’s son plays for Clemson and lets be honest - we haven’t won in Death Valley in 23 years and Clemson has been to 6 straight CFP- they ain’t gonna pick us

Yeah this isn't exactly the pick to get outraged about.

Richt and EJ say the ACC Championship will be set today. Mac looks to be picking Clemson (and do so on his podcast too).

Richt and EJ say the ACC Championship will be set today. Mac looks to be picking Clemson (and do so on his podcast too).

Mac has been the most supportive of the year for us out of the four of them. This has got be a homer pick.

Yeah this isn't exactly the pick to get outraged about.

It isn’t about them picking us they were literally laughing about our prospects that is what pissed me off.

Herbstreit picked Clemson — which is fine— the only time he picked us , was against UNC, so he has been wrong every time.

The best strategy is just not to watch these clowns and then tune in later to watch us win

With a program like ours - it’s sadly a 2 year cycle to get media attention. We don’t have national brand academically as NW, Stanford, Duke and BC, TCU, and Baylor have a lot more success than we have historically. Just win baby

Back