• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake at Clemson - Saturday 11/20 Game Time Speculation

ain't no way Roberson is going to opt out of a potential championship season. He may be hurt and not be able to play, but you would have to be the ultimate selfish player to opt out at this point and I don't think anyone thinks that about Roberson.

Someone posted it was his knee and he didn’t come out of locker room in second half. Knowing Dave- we won’t know if he is going to go until Saturday

He came out of the locker room. He was sitting on a folding chair in the Bridger end zone

I don’t think Q would just opt out given how much more his stock could go up if we win an ACC Championship - he could go from 7th round to 3rd round. Yeah if we were 3-7- get him opting out if it’s borderline.

I think everyone considering opting out will probably remember how that went for Jamie.

But yeah, let's hope for the best for JR. We need him bigly to finish out the season.

I think everyone considering opting out will probably remember how that went for Jamie.

But yeah, let's hope for the best for JR. We need him bigly to finish out the season.

Yeah, unless he’s out for the year, no chance we know before Saturday whether he is playing. The importance of his absence last game really can’t be overstated, leading to 20+ targets for AT (who I love, but that was A LOT)

That ain’t a good sign that he isn’t sitting with the team. I hope I’m wrong but worried that’s the last we will see him in a Wake uniform.

Greens has been sitting in the same spot

Maybe it's just a good place for injured players to watch the game.

That ain’t a good sign that he isn’t sitting with the team. I hope I’m wrong but worried that’s the last we will see him in a Wake uniform.

He didn't come back this year to sit out the most important games of the season. If he is physically able, he will play.

i am a little worried about this too. He participated in senior night and I believe Les (?) speculated that between an injury and his pro prospects, State may be the last game he plays as a Deac... Hope this is wrong.

Damn. Where did you read that? I can't find it on his board. I doubt Les would put that out there if it didn't carry some weight. Les isn't want to start a rumor of such magnitude.

I will be there section W

Hope to see some of you there, let me know if you want to meetup. I get into town Friday.

Damn. Where did you read that? I can't find it on his board. I doubt Les would put that out there if it didn't carry some weight. Les isn't want to start a rumor of such magnitude.

Appreciate it, Creamy.

As you probably saw, somebody on my site's "Ask Les" thread asked me about this, and I've said NOTHING of the like. Are we liable to get an honest assessment of Roberson's availability when we chat with coach Clawson tomorrow afternoon? Pretty unlikely. But I have ZERO inclination that Roberson is done with football at Wake Forest and have said nothing resembling that.

I have 6 tickets in the Wake section (V) for sale for what I paid from Wake ($75/each)

Since I see foks up here all the time pathetically trying to advantage of others when tickets are clearly under face all over the various hubs, I figured why not perpetrate a fraud on you as well.

Somehow, the booming economy hurting all your strip malls and Radissons?

IIRC Clemson hasn’t given up a 4th qtr TD all season (thanks for the help BC / LVille) - We need to build up a BIG lead

I have 6 tickets in the Wake section (V) for sale for what I paid from Wake ($75/each)

Since I see foks up here all the time pathetically trying to advantage of others when tickets are clearly under face all over the various hubs, I figured why not perpetrate a fraud on you as well.

Is DR offering free tix? What a guy!

I was sitting about 20 ft from Jacquari. I would say he looked more like a guy who was upset that he couldn't be out there with his teammates than a guy who believed he'd played his last game for the Deacs.

I was sitting about 20 ft from Jacquari. I would say he looked more like a guy who was upset that he couldn't be out there with his teammates than a guy who believed he'd played his last game for the Deacs.

Scoop! Did he have any sort of brace/boot on? How was he moving? Dancing well to Sheck Wes and Wacka Flocka?

It's interesting they put those guys away from the rest of the team, I assume to avoid further injury. Or does anyone else who's out for the season sit there with Greene? If so, that could be concerning.

Back