• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#16 NCSU at #12 Wake, 11/13 - 7:30p ACCN

FPI ACC defensive rankings (adjusted for SOS): Clemson, NC State, Pitt

FEI ACC defensive rankings (adjusted for SOS): Clemson, NC State, Pitt

NC State has higher yards per carry than BC, VT, and Miami; they were 12th in the conference in rushing last year and the two backs averaged 8 ypc against WF

State's rushing attack is last in the ACC so i hope we can have some success containing it at home

To be fair part of the reason their rushing stats look so bad is they haven’t played Wake yet.

I feel like we should win, but definitely worried about the UNC hangover effect and whether our guys will get rattled if the game is close at the end, which, let's face it, it will be.

The big question mark in my mind is Hartman. Our receivers have made such great plays all season long I feel like he genuinely wasn't expecting to throw 2 picks last week. I will be interested to see if he hesitates at all in an attempt to take a little better care of the ball. If we lose the turnover battle we lose the game.

Just because you may not get the channel it's on doesn't mean it isn't on TV. I don't subscribe to EPIX, yet their movies are still "on."

The majority of America doesn't get the channel. The game might as well be on Epix.

Edited: That's not right. Unlike the ACCN, the majority of American has access to Epix.

The majority of America doesn't get the channel. The game might as well be on Epix.

Edited: That's not right. Unlike the ACCN, the majority of American has access to Epix.

The majority of America has access to ACCN too. Just because you have the wrong cable provider isn’t any one else’s fault. It’s on YouTubeTV which anyone can get anywhere.

Meh kinda shows how shitty the ACC is where the channel isn’t on the number one American cable provider but yeah sure anyone can get it by putting in extra effort.

Meh kinda shows how shitty the ACC is where the channel isn’t on the number one American cable provider but yeah sure anyone can get it by putting in extra effort.

The ACC has made a concerted effort to put games of interest on the ACCN to raise the channel's profile and force remaining hold-out providers to carry ACCN. The ACC and ESPN put ND at VT on the ACCN at 7:30 on a Saturday. ND draws viewers, and ESPN could've gotten a bigger number for that game on ABC/ESPN/ESPN2, but the decision was made to raise the profile of the network. Understand the decision, and think it is a smart one to put attractive games of national interest on the ACCN.

The ACC has made a concerted effort to put games of interest on the ACCN to raise the channel's profile and force remaining hold-out providers to carry ACCN. The ACC and ESPN put ND at VT on the ACCN at 7:30 on a Saturday. ND draws viewers, and ESPN could've gotten a bigger number for that game on ABC/ESPN/ESPN2, but the decision was made to raise the profile of the network. Understand the decision, and think it is a smart one to put attractive games of national interest on the ACCN.

What is even shittier is that a person who is paying for Xfinity/Comcast and paying for ESPN+ cannot watch it. Hell, I am even giving ESPN more money through my fucking Disney+ account as well.

What is even shittier is that a person who is paying for Xfinity/Comcast and paying for ESPN+ cannot watch it. Hell, I am even giving ESPN more money through my fucking Disney+ account as well.

Do you not have another option? Dish, Spectrum, etc.??? Again, YoutubeTV (and others like it, i.e., Hulu) all carry this and basically any channel you'd want to watch.

Just rewatched the 2017 Wake-State game highlights. Same uni combo, great win over a ranked State team. That was a really fun one to attend.

You can get it on YoutubeTV for a free trial.

The big question mark in my mind is Hartman. Our receivers have made such great plays all season long I feel like he genuinely wasn't expecting to throw 2 picks last week. I will be interested to see if he hesitates at all in an attempt to take a little better care of the ball. If we lose the turnover battle we lose the game.

The second shouldn't have counted due to UNC lining up offsides.

It's a complete embarrassment that this game is on ACCN.

It's a complete embarrassment that this game is on ACCN.

Jim Phillips better fix shit like this. No way #12 Northwestern vs #16 Purdue would be on Big 10 Network. Or #12 Vandy vs #16 Mississippi State on SECN.

if you're looking (hard) for good omens, the Men's Cross Country team just dominated their regional, beating NCSU, UNC, Duke, and many others including Furman, to advance to the NCAA Championships.

Aaron Las Heras placed 2nd overall, Zach Facioni 4th to lead the Deacs, who got all 7 guys in the top 22 out of a field of 220+ runners.

Just got an email that this is officially a sellout. Hoping for a higher percentage of Deacs than usual when State is in town.

Back