• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#16 NCSU at #12 Wake, 11/13 - 7:30p ACCN

FG makes me feel better but the last few mins of that quarter were rough

For as bad as the offense has played, especially Hartman, I will take being up 4 at the half.

Clawson literally plans games to go down to the wire. That halftime interview was so revealing. He's already accepted a reality that requires us to win with a field goal at the end of the fourth quarter. If we were more aggressive we could just blow them out.

The 53 was dead down the middle. Just not enough loft to clear the bar at 53.

If Hartman can play even at 75% of what he has this season we will be fine

Agreed. He’s been pretty bad and he is continuing his inaccurate passing from last week. I think he just gets too amped up. Needs to meditate at half.

State playing no zone D as far as I can tell

Sam much better finding guys in space than throwing accurate balls against man coverage

Why do they let Mark Richt speak on TV. So wooden and uncomfortable to watch

NC State’s defense keys to the game:
-hold every dynamic Wake WR so they can’t make a catch.
-Make every PI look like a no call.
-Use Instant replay to gain an advantage.

Clawson literally plans games to go down to the wire. That halftime interview was so revealing. He's already accepted a reality that requires us to win with a field goal at the end of the fourth quarter. If we were more aggressive we could just blow them out.

Lol yes I'm sure clawson plans to have the game decided at the very end

How dumb was that squib kick. Dude knocked em all out of end zone. Doeren aint right.

Back