• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#16 NCSU at #12 Wake, 11/13 - 7:30p ACCN

Game is @ Baylor so that's at least one variable slightly off the table. Will be interesting to see how this all shakes out, hope Deacs take care of biz and we can get as primo a spot as possible. And night time kick would be great for my schedule selfishly

Seniors will be enjoying 750ML of fun before kickoff so I think that would be great for many more people than just you.

58c048d4c7d2fd0ea2a24122c73ad910.jpg

Seniors will be enjoying 750ML of fun before kickoff so I think that would be great for many more people than just you.

Honestly, a noon kickoff for senior fifth is probably preferable. Gives you some time to recover and rally before going out that night.

LOL. That’s funny for multiple reasons.

So fucking lame. Let the people drink as much as they want.

I just hope they stay for the second half. There's just one game left at home, they have 100 other days/nights to go do whatever, just stay until the end for quite possibly a once in a lifetime season. We will need the crowd.

Remember, a noon kickoff will feel like a 1pm kickoff because of daylight savings!

Honestly, a noon kickoff for senior fifth is probably preferable. Gives you some time to recover and rally before going out that night.

Nobody goes out after most football games never mind senior fifth lol. The later the better.

I just hope they stay for the second half. There's just one game left at home, they have 100 other days/nights to go do whatever, just stay until the end for quite possibly a once in a lifetime season. We will need the crowd.

I will start drinking at midnight and go through the night if I have to to make sure I am sober enough to stay for that whole game. I don't speak for my classmates but at least some of us would be doing the same thing. No matter what it will hurt attendance but the later the better.

I'm trying to figure out how to pull off senior fifth while staying with my brother and his family

State fans on twitter and on their 247 board are aggressively trying to buy up all the tickets and pack our stadium in red. Make sure you buy your tickets for this game soon. Worst case scenario if you can't go after the time is announced you can make sure your tickets get in the right hands and don't go to a state fan.

State is a 3-point road favorite this weekend against FSU. Once they lose that game we'll see how many want to come to W-S.

Back