• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#16 NCSU at #12 Wake, 11/13 - 7:30p ACCN

State is a 3-point road favorite this weekend against FSU. Once they lose that game we'll see how many want to come to W-S.

Either way if they're buying tickets I'd rather us get our fair share before it sells out, which it will regardless of what happens this weekend.

There was so much red in the stands in 03 when we single-handidly undid Rivers's Heisman campaign and their top 10 dreams ahead of their matchup with Ohio St

Either way if they're buying tickets I'd rather us get our fair share before it sells out, which it will regardless of what happens this weekend.

I've had season tickets for 20 years, in probably at least 5 different location. During that time on multiple occasions there have been season ticket holders that have given their tickets for the State game to State fans, so at the least more than a few do or have done this in the past. Please don't, just don't. I don't care if they're your relatives, friends, friends of a relative, your kid's god parents, your old army buddies, your co-workers, doesn't matter. If you can't come, give your tickets to Wake fans or even fans of anybody else, but not fans of the team we're playing. That is all.

I've had season tickets for 20 years, in probably at least 5 different location. During that time on multiple occasions there have been season ticket holders that have given their tickets for the State game to State fans, so at the least more than a few do or have done this in the past. Please don't, just don't. I don't care if they're your relatives, friends, friends of a relative, your kid's god parents, your old army buddies, your co-workers, doesn't matter. If you can't come, give your tickets to Wake fans or even fans of anybody else, but not fans of the team we're playing. That is all.

It's always really frustrating how much red is in the stands for this game even when we're the better team.

It's always really frustrating how much red is in the stands for this game even when we're the better team.

I'm sure there will be a lot in a couple of weeks, but what would really help is if we have the student turnout we did against Duke and that turnout stay until the game is over.

I trust that most Wake students realize this will be the biggest game of their lifetimes (forward looking) if we beat UNC this weekend. And even if not, the stakes will be huge. I think they’ll show up and represent.

WRS, your post got me thinking back to the State home basketball game in 1995. Randolph Childress' senior night. Last game before our first ACC Tournament Championship. The atmosphere was insane. The team came out hot and the outcome was never in doubt. We knew they were going to do something special.

WRS, your post got me thinking back to the State home basketball game in 1995. Randolph Childress' senior night. Last game before our first ACC Tournament Championship. The atmosphere was insane. The team came out hot and the outcome was never in doubt. We knew they were going to do something special.

Man that does sound special. I was fortunate to see be a freshman for the 04-05 basketball team and also see the 2006 ACC championship team. Amazing memories. Being there this past Saturday really took me back.

Well, fortunately, the PackPride thread has like 2 posts, and one of them is RV campground recs (classic). But yeah, we need to buy as many tickets as possible to limit the red. I'm in with 10.

Anybody with 4 Wake side west tix? Preferably sections 4, 5, 6, or 7? All wake fans in my crew. Plz PM me!

Man that does sound special. I was fortunate to see be a freshman for the 04-05 basketball team and also see the 2006 ACC championship team. Amazing memories. Being there this past Saturday really took me back.

I've posted this before, but as class of 07 we had 2 years of CP3 + the 2006 football team as seniors. Hard to beat that 4-year run. We just missed the soccer natty, but had a few field hockey ones.

That was a great day. And a lot of people don't remember it but Randolph's jersey was retired at that game, BEFORE the ACC Tourney. And I believe that he was close to a triple-double in the game against State.

That was a great day. And a lot of people don't remember it but Randolph's jersey was retired at that game, BEFORE the ACC Tourney. And I believe that he was close to a triple-double in the game against State.

I remembered Rutland hitting a buzzer beater to get 50 points at the half. I didn't remember the near triple-double. 21 pts, 10 reb, 7 ast.
https://danbock.net/bball/boxlines/WFU/1995

after watching the first CFP show, I put the odds of WF hosting Gameday in a non-Covid environment at 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000069%, which is nice

after watching the first CFP show, I put the odds of WF hosting Gameday in a non-Covid environment at 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000069%, which is nice

Kirk has probably already vetoed the State game

Back