• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#16 NCSU at #12 Wake, 11/13 - 7:30p ACCN

7:30 on ACCN?

Hopefully we won’t have a ticket debacle like we had with Va. Tech in 2006. Night game should be fun. Biggest home football game since BC in 2006.

Hopefully we won’t have a ticket debacle like we had with Va. Tech in 2006. Night game should be fun. Biggest home football game since BC in 2006.

Pretty sure they didn’t scan tickets then just ripped stubs. My tickets for next week are in my Apple Wallet.

I would expect a decent dropoff in crowd size after today's loss

I don’t expect that.

There will be a lot of red. And WF is playing for a conference championship. If UL keeps this up we could win the Atlantic Saturday

That would be pathetic. We're 8-1 and undefeated in the ACC playing one of our biggest rivals in a game that could decide the Atlantic division. If our fans don't show up than that is shameful.

If Louisville beats Clemson and they are up right now we're playing for a trip to Charlotte if that doesn't get the fan base excited for a home game I don't know what would

Also. Nothing makes me more mad than season ticket holders that give their tickets to state fans. What the fuck. Happens a ton.

Any update on Beal-Smith? We need him back for this big one under the lights!

This is shaping up to be the biggest home game possibly ever.

I don’t expect that.

There will be a lot of red. And WF is playing for a conference championship. If UL keeps this up we could win the Atlantic Saturday

Yep, imagine it will sellout pretty early in the week.

Back