• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#16 NCSU at #12 Wake, 11/13 - 7:30p ACCN

Hartman did not have a great night but two interceptions last night were tipped balls and alot of dropped balls so not as bad as the stat board indicates. Also we ran the wildcat again on the 3 yard line. I told my friend that this will gain no yards and once again we were stopped at the line. They need to ditch that play. Why telegraph who is going to run the ball.

INT in the end zone was under thrown

Good ball is 6

Yep- it was both under thrown and late. Morin was open around the 5 yard line. Despite that - he still could’ve caught it as it went in and out of his hands but very hard to catch a contested ball with 2 let alone 3 guys on you.

Roberson did not look great. Walked to the locker room at the start of 2nd half and didn’t even see him in street clothes on the sideline the rest of the game. Williams came up hobbling, but stayed on the sideline the rest of the game. Looked like maybe an ankle sprain. Hopefully he will be back for Clemson.

Walking into the game there were some State fans next to us snickering about our piece of shit high school stadium. I said to them, hey remember Rivers’s senior year Heisman campaign? It ended in this stadium.

States stadium has gotten much better than is was 20 years ago but Truist is much nicer. Although it doesn’t seat that many, Truist is one of the best facilities in the country.

Heard Clawson say on the post game that we had 60 recruits in the stands. Any notables? Great game to showcase Wake Forest to prospects.

Players should be instructed to attack the ball and just bat it out of bounds game over.

Yeah but I think the fear is that they’ll touch it and allow the other team to get it. They should just catch it unless they’re close to the sideline. That’s what the hands team is for.

In the past 20 years NC State football has been less relevant than Rutgers and their fans think they're next up to be whisked away to the SEC.

Not a great comp considering Rutgers was whisked away to the Big Ten.

I love truist. And we've made huge strides since I was a student. But it's still not that great. I'd love seatbacks for everyone. A metal bleacher is just lol bad. And uncomfortable

Last edited:
I just went back and watched the onside kick and damn if AT Perry was right there on the front line of the hands team. The guy who dropped multiple passes during the game was on the hands team.

States stadium has gotten much better than is was 20 years ago but Truist is much nicer. Although it doesn’t seat that many, Truist is one of the best facilities in the country.

Anytime people are rude about our stadium I remind them we have 5,000 undergrads and have a 35,000 seat stadium. Proportionally- State “should” have a stadium that seats 175,000. In reality- they have a stadium that seats about 55,000. So we have a 20% of the students they do but 65% of the stadium size? This isn’t even taking into account fact that they have much more bandwagon fans than we do who didn’t go there and most of their alums are in NC still and ours are spread out nationally. Put that in your pipe and smoke it

Any idea how to find a replay of the Huddle last night from after the game on ACCN? Don’t seem to be any replays pending.

Anytime people are rude about our stadium I remind them we have 5,000 undergrads and have a 35,000 seat stadium. Proportionally- State “should” have a stadium that seats 175,000. In reality- they have a stadium that seats about 55,000. So we have a 20% of the students they do but 65% of the stadium size? This isn’t even taking into account fact that they have much more bandwagon fans than we do who didn’t go there and most of their alums are in NC still and ours are spread out nationally. Put that in your pipe and smoke it

Not to mention that all Wake fans are literate and able to feed, clothe, and bathe themselves, which of course is true for only about thirty or forty percent of State fans.

Players should be instructed to attack the ball and just bat it out of bounds game over.

Well unfortunately can’t do that if ball not near sidelines, but completely agree players should try to catch before 10 yards as have seen too many times where the other teams player gets position and blocks out the receiving team so can’t make a play and easy recovery. The kick was almost perfect as it was slow enough to allow pack players to go 10 yards and get in position, but ball took a funny last bounce where it seeemed to change direction to more sideways so it took ball a little longer than if it stayed on its natural trajectory. Thank goodness!

Back