• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#16 NCSU at #12 Wake, 11/13 - 7:30p ACCN

I think math is like you lose 20% of the seats if you do chair-backs. I say you put them everywhere except student section. I would suggest you just take capacity down slightly (would only be a few thousand) and add in permanent seats in front of field house or some seats on top of the hill.

In a game like this weekend that means a loss of about half a million in revenue. I’m skeptical that we have the market to increase ticket prices per seat to make up a 20% capacity reduction. I’d phase it in. Start with finishing section 15-16 and go from there.

In a game like this weekend that means a loss of about half a million in revenue. I’m skeptical that we have the market to increase ticket prices per seat to make up a 20% capacity reduction. I’d phase it in. Start with finishing section 15-16 and go from there.

Yeah, those bleachers get tight in a packed house.

I don't know if this has been discussed but how many students were there? It looked to be 4-5k. It had to be a record for us and I wouldn't be surprised if it was an NCAA record based on student attendance as a percentage of student body

I don't know if this has been discussed but how many students were there? It looked to be 4-5k. It had to be a record for us and I wouldn't be surprised if it was an NCAA record based on student attendance as a percentage of student body

b070af2a7887b16634f042d54c96f624.jpg

Our stadium must be grandfathered-in somehow not to have hand rails in the aisles. Our seats are a few from the aisle, and the poor guy who sits on the end is nice enough to let us use his shoulder as a de facto railing to get our feet squared when stepping out over the abyss on our way down. He told me Saturday that this season he's had to catch several from stumbling; said it's gotten worse since they started selling alcohol (no surprise there).

Question answered

looks like his leg had just been amputated at the knee

brave young man for toughing it out in the second half

Are we gonna only be offering draft DeaconBrew and that meh IPA next year?

Back