• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#16 NCSU at #12 Wake, 11/13 - 7:30p ACCN

A few really bad throws by Sam today (one an INT in the EZ, one a dropped INT in the EZ), but he used his feet effectively for some big scrambles and in the second half had that nice scramble and toss for about 30 yards that set up first and goal.

Defense better in the second half because BC inexplicably decided to throw the ball with that wind and the dead duck throwing QB.

Very pleased to be playing for all the ACC marbles.

Pack pride blaming officials for the blindsided block call, saying that gave the game to wake. Lololol. Delusional to say the least

Pack pride blaming officials for the blindsided block call, saying that gave the game to wake. Lololol. Delusional to say the least

Wake should have won that game by 3 touchdowns if that takes them out of their misery! And the assclowns should have lost last night.

A few really bad throws by Sam today (one an INT in the EZ, one a dropped INT in the EZ), but he used his feet effectively for some big scrambles and in the second half had that nice scramble and toss for about 30 yards that set up first and goal.

Defense better in the second half because BC inexplicably decided to throw the ball with that wind and the dead duck throwing QB.

Very pleased to be playing for all the ACC marbles.

AT fell down, it wasn't a bad throw.

I'll agree that it was a pivotal play, and that Wake actually got the beneficial side of a borderline call for once. I don't think it would have changed how the second half went, though.

I'll agree that it was a pivotal play, and that Wake actually got the beneficial side of a borderline call for once. I don't think it would have changed how the second half went, though.

They also threw that flag when it looked like the runner was going to be stopped at the line of scrimmage. It’s not like they waited till the end of the play to throw a flag and bring it back

I mean you kinda do have to feel for them. They slayed the beast and had one of their best teams ever just to have “LOWF” win the division.

On second thought… nah, fuck em.

Couldn’t have worked out better for LOWF- Tarholes lose heartbreaker and Wolf pups have a chance and then got stomped on! State College can have another year of blaming refs - 42 years and counting since their last ACC title!

I mean you kinda do have to feel for them. They slayed the beast and had one of their best teams ever just to have “LOWF” win the division.

On second thought… nah, fuck em.

TIERS!!!

Anyone know when the 3rd place parade will be?

NCSU fans (and there's a lot of them) at my church today were very congratulatory, and I certainly returned the favor for their taking down the Holes. As much as I'm sure they wanted us to lose to get them to the championship, no way they were going to let our game take away from what they pulled out of their asses on Friday night. Consensus was that it's a great weekend to be a Deac or Pack fan.

Exactly. About 85% of borderline or questionable calls go against WF. I was surprised they could not find a way to overturn that one.

Wow. That was their first NCAA championship since the Cardiac Pack?

Wake has at least a dozen team and individual NCAA championships over that stretch.

Back