• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#16 NCSU at #12 Wake, 11/13 - 7:30p ACCN

I thought it was Hells Bells by AC/DC.

You're right, For Whom The Bell Tolls is what they've been playing as the team runs on the field.

I've been impressed by student section this year knowing the words to Don't stop believing and living on a prayer!

Random insert...Carter Whitt came to our tailgate after the game with like 30 black and gold balloons trying to find woofies to give them to, but of course they were long gone. He isn't a fan.

Watching thru the Sciba miss and all the Hartman struggles, all i can think is "man this game has every hallmark of a huge upset"

That Sciba miss… ugg. Hated it for him. He’s a GREAT college kicker but Swank had a bigger leg and never made an NFL roster. Tough position.

Sciba is leaving even though he could stay another year if he wanted.

Seems like some important scoop.

I could have swore I heard he was leaving to try for the NFL am I mistaken?

Senior day doesn't mean leaving.

That Sciba miss… ugg. Hated it for him. He’s a GREAT college kicker but Swank had a bigger leg and never made an NFL roster. Tough position.

Yeah, NFL want a guy that have mid-50's leg strength, but also a guy that can kickoff into the endzone as well. Shame, the kid is money and the 52 yarder was right down the pipe too.

Back