Thread: Comcast Adds ACCN

Comcast Adds ACCN

Just didnít want this to get lost somewhere for those of you this concerns. Should be a big paycheck coming for all schools.

fuckin finally

Just in time for football season :rollseyes

Just saw the news. It's about damn time.

Steve Lepore
    I need to analyze now if I want to keep YouTube TV vs Comcast. It's kinda nice to have the flat rate for YouTube vs all the fees with Comcast, but I need to do some more research.

That being said, ACCN was a big reason why I initially chose YouTube TV over Comcast.

Quote Originally Posted by mersk862 View Post
    I need to analyze now if I want to keep YouTube TV vs Comcast. It's kinda nice to have the flat rate for YouTube vs all the fees with Comcast, but I need to do some more research.

That being said, ACCN was a big reason why I initially chose YouTube TV over Comcast.
    When YTTV dropped the regional sports networks, I dropped them (although I know that was a Sinclair issue).

Steve Lepore
    Quote Originally Posted by deacdixieboy View Post
    When YTTV dropped the regional sports networks, I dropped them (although I know that was a Sinclair issue).
    Living in Jax now, the RSNs aren't a big deal to me...I have no real use for any of the Florida teams that are on down here (save for when the Yankees play the Rays or the few times the Rangers play the Lightning/Panthers). Having Bally Sports Florida would be a nice add (as would NHL Network) but need to sit down and do the math on how much I'd really be paying for Comcast vs YTTV. Also considering Fubo TV but no ESPNU there.

Living in Jax now, the RSNs aren't a big deal to me...I have no real use for any of the Florida teams that are on down here (save for when the Yankees play the Rays or the few times the Rangers play the Lightning/Panthers). Having Bally Sports Florida would be a nice add (as would NHL Network) but need to sit down and do the math on how much I'd really be paying for Comcast vs YTTV. Also considering Fubo TV but no ESPNU there.
    Ahh! Didnít know you were down there!

Steve Lepore
    Quote Originally Posted by deacdixieboy View Post
    Ahh! Didnít know you were down there!
    Guess that means we're gonna have to catch up over a beer on Saturday!

Any idea what $$ this adds to the annual payout per school?

Guess that means we're gonna have to catch up over a beer on Saturday!
    Sounds like a plan!

This is excellent news. A majority of America will finally be able to watch us play.

Our national nightmare is finally over.

No more one week trials of Fubo TV for each member of the family during football season.

I was told earlier when complaining I had to get random subscriptions trials to watch our games that not being on the largest cable network didnít matter. So to all those people, go fuck yourself.

When is this supposed to take affect? I still canít access ACCN from the ESPN app.

Comcast,

Quote Originally Posted by IamThunderbolt View Post
    When is this supposed to take affect? I still canít access ACCN from the ESPN app.
    I read today that it should be available in the next 2 or 3 weeks.