• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#16 NCSU at #12 Wake, 11/13 - 7:30p ACCN

So what are the universe of potential options/scenarios? Beat Carolina and most likely a night game, I assume? I was down there this past weekend and am gameplanning a return trip for the State game.

I think we’re locked to either 3:30 ABC or 7 or later ESPN/2/ACCN. Doubt ACCN.

Won’t be 7:00 on ESPN/2

Texas A&M at Ole Miss, 7 pm ET/6 pm CT on ESPN

Kentucky at Vanderbilt, 7 pm ET/6 pm CT on ESPN2

Is it possible we get stuck with noon on ABC two weeks in a row?

Not if you are tailgating.

This is not like a noon kickoff for a meaningless Raycom game against Syracuse.

Our Noon kickoff against UNC-CH will be called by Sean McDonough and Todd Blackledge.

Kentucky versus Vandy looks to be a big game deserving of the night slot. ESPN contract really sucks for the ACC. We need to do better.

By looking at those 7pm games on espn, the only thing we potentially could get would be 730/8pm abc kick correct? What else is available besides 330 or noon.

such a kick in the dick that Wake maybe won't get a primetime Saturday night game after this season. but sure, fucking Vandy deserves one.

such a kick in the dick that Wake maybe won't get a primetime Saturday night game after this season. but sure, fucking Vandy deserves one.

ACC Championship will be primetime Saturday night.

SEC is not taking a primetime ABC slot (from post above)
PAC-12 is not taking a primetime ABC slot (see below)
The best game from the Big XII is OU-Baylor and that will be on Fox (Big XII holds are ISU-TT and Kansas-UT) (see below)

have not seen B1G posted yet...but

seems like ABC primetime is a possibility? Prime competition ND-UVA? (Miami-FSU is also on a hold)

Last edited:
Seems like all eggs are in the primetime ABC slot, which traditionally has correlated with ESPN College Gameday a lot of the time. Seems like this is the best time they've ever had to truly give us a gameday, why not now and put us on the national f'n stage. Kill the goats this weekend and lets do it.

are 6-day holds more common now? seems like we rarely had them but maybe I'm misremembering from days when we sucked and we pretty much got the Raycom noon every time with the occasional 3:30 ABC game with FSU.

Back