• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MLB Hot Stove Thread for 2021-22

The back end of the Semien and Seager deals will not be good.

But after the Rangers have sold every player of any worth and refused to pay anyone since the World Series team, I am just happy they are showing they actually care about the fan base

Plus they had to get fans in the seats in the new stadium

Last edited:
If the Rangers were going to sign Semien plus another SS, they should have gone Story. He is a hometown kid and cheaper. Oh well

If the Rangers were going to sign Semien plus another SS, they should have gone Story. He is a hometown kid and cheaper. Oh well

Yeah but he’s definitely worse than Seager. Although he doesn’t have as many injury issues.

Right. I just feel like 10 years to injury riddled Seager is not going to hold up as well. Plus you then have some more money to get another pitcher

Right. I just feel like 10 years to injury riddled Seager is not going to hold up as well. Plus you then have some more money to get another pitcher

Yeah I’ll be curious to see if his injury issues get settled. Maybe he’ll be able to DH some to keep wear and tear down.

Braves just signed Kirby Yates. Good deal for a pretty steady reliever.

Back