• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do you use a flat sheet on your bed?

Flat sheet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMO you need a top sheet if you use a comforter, you don’t need a top sheet if you use a duvet, because the duvet cover is much easier to wash than a comforter or blanket

Washing a top sheet is way easier than putting a duvet on or off a comforter

top sheet is just so tangly

I guess I'm a more athletic sleeper than the "yes" voters

juice obv #tooathletic

i use one, neither of my kids do

do you throw yours away?

I think ours are just stuffed in the linen closet somewhere. Perhaps soon we can have equality for all sleepers and have the option to purchase the fitted sheet separately.

Unless you have a really nice duvet cover that you wash consistently, the idea of going top-sheet-less is absurd to me. A few of y'all undoubtedly sleeping with some nasty ass blankets/comforters. Also curious is the no's are married/have significant others who are female. I feel like there's no way.

1 - you can shower before bed so you're getting into clean

2 - you can purchase fitted sheets separately

showering before bed sucks. who wants to put their wet hair on their pillow?

my guy how much hair you got that its not dry within 10-15 min

Showering in the morning is WAY superior than showering before bed. Do you also drink coffee before bed?

Unless you have a really nice duvet cover that you wash consistently, the idea of going top-sheet-less is absurd to me. A few of y'all undoubtedly sleeping with some nasty ass blankets/comforters. Also curious is the no's are married/have significant others who are female. I feel like there's no way.

I can’t remember exactly how it played out but pretty early on in our relationship I just explained to my wife that I just wasn’t going to use a top sheet. I mean I still would have gotten married to her but it was a hard line. She’s on board now and washes our shit like once a week.

my guy how much hair you got that its not dry within 10-15 min

well it's been probably close to 6 months since my last haircut due to laziness and changing jobs so I'm no longer next door to where I get my hair cut. Plus if I shower the night before my hair looks like shit the next morning. Also, showering helps wake me up not to mention gets the sweat off.

Showering in the morning is WAY superior than showering before bed. Do you also drink coffee before bed?

I’m a poor but I shower at both times. Gotta get the filth off after a long day

Note - my morning showers are incredibly short. Really just hop in, wet the hair, wash the face, wash the body & get out. Maybe 5 min.

i'm on team quilt for the bedspread and I wash it with my sheets every time

I use a top sheet. I also usually wear underwear as I assume that’s the next logical question.

seriously, what percentage of the barbarians are single dudes

I first heard about no sheets from women.

Back