• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do you use a flat sheet on your bed?

Flat sheet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
seriously, what percentage of the barbarians are single dudes

Not saying this is anyone here, but, generally speaking, I'd bet there is a pretty strong correlation between having a mattress on the floor setup (box spring optional) and not using a top sheet.

Not saying this is anyone here, but, generally speaking, I'd bet there is a pretty strong correlation between having a mattress on the floor setup (box spring optional) and not using a top sheet.

Or sleeping on a couch

I somehow missed out on this ongoing internet debate. It has never occurred to me not to use one, but I would consider trying it.

We use a more blankety thing in the place of a flat sheet but when I was single I was comforter only and enjoyed it

I can't be convinced no top-sheet is a thing. Sounds like some zoomer tik-tok bs. Get off my lawn.

Been sleeping without a flat sheet since I was a kid and I'm 33. Even if I start out sleeping under it, it ends up off the bottom end of the bed by the time I wake up. I use a duvet with cover or a quilt during the summer.

The flat sheet has been an issue in past relationships -- I have dated people (more than one) that used a flat sheet and insisted on it being tucked in at the end of the bed and got really unhappy if it wasn't tucked in tight. My feet are size 15 and it's actually really uncomfortable to make that work.

FWIW I have heard people comment that no flat sheet is a single dude thing

I have a $10,000 bed with all the mechanicals, massage features, the whole 9 yards, and only use a single sheet/comforter combo. We also have mattress protector.

Only thing my bed doesn't do is jerk me off. Fortunately I have Mako's mom to help me out there.

I have a $10,000 bed with all the mechanicals, massage features, the whole 9 yards, and only use a single sheet/comforter combo. We also have mattress protector.

TIL creamy is rich

Also +1 on untucking the flat sheet on my side for my feet to breathe and to avoid foot cramps

I think the no flat sheet is a Euro thing. When I lived in Switzerland I only had a duvet and no sheet. And that's been the case in a number of AirBnBs that I've stayed at as well.

Also I have a nice ass bedframe, but my mattress is probably from like 02'.

TIL creamy is rich

Also +1 on untucking the flat sheet on my side for my feet to breathe and to avoid foot cramps

It's actually closer to a $12,000 rig.

That said, I got it for like 75% off because I have a friend who was one of the higher up sales guys with the company who I bought it from. Basically bought a 12K bed for 4K

It's actually closer to a $12,000 rig.

That said, I got it for like 75% off because I have a friend who was one of the higher up sales guys with the company who I bought it from. Basically bought a 12K bed for 4K

Should of gotten that sweet mattress deal when I had the chance.

Yeah you should of.

I assume you no top sheeters are not washing your comforter nearly as often as the rest of us who change or sheets fairly regularly. Maybe you prefer to be gross, idk.

Back