• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do you use a flat sheet on your bed?

Flat sheet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My wife and I use separate comforters and wash them once a week. We are big pillow case people. We have a bunch of high end pillow cases and swap those out every 2 or 3 days.

My wife and I use separate comforters and wash them once a week. We are big pillow case people. We have a bunch of high end pillow cases and swap those out every 2 or 3 days.

pnzJTq3.gif

Cleaning people come today which means it’s clean sheet day. Including a flat one.

yeah, moving to a foam-type bed or whatever they're called improved our lives immensely since the energy transfer is like nil when getting in/out of bed

I’m not reading this whole thread but I hope you gross motherfuckers that don’t are washing your nasty ass comforters weekly. Do you people not get the night sweats?

Washing a top sheet is way easier than putting a duvet on or off a comforter

It’s like a 2 minute process at most. I would actually prefer to go full European hotel mode and switch to double duvets.

Last edited:
I’m not reading this whole thread but I hope you gross motherfuckers that don’t are washing your nasty ass comforters weekly. Do you people not get the night sweats?

Today we will be talking about the important topic of HIV infection.

Wash them every two weeks. All the bed shit, every two weeks.

On topic: Never was a flat sheet fan until my wife mandated it when we got a new king bed. Now I fucking love it. Too warm? kick off the comforter. Too cold? Pull that fucker up.

Off topic: When the bed was delivered a month ago, it included everything but the headboard, which holds the whole damn thing together. After rolling in and out of a mattress on the floor for a month, I made Ashley Furniture loan us a bed frame and boxspring until the fucking headboard gets released.

Looking forward to hittin' it from behind standing up tomorrow night. Been a while.

I typically let the ceiling fan blow air on my free balls and just lay on top of the comforter.

Back