• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do you use a flat sheet on your bed?

Flat sheet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Absolutely not. I haven’t since high school at least. People used to find this very strange but I think it’s becoming more mainstream.

I’m a recent convert and won’t be going back to using one.

Yes. Always have. Always will.

Yes. I've heard that no sheet is a Gen Z thing. My oldest only uses a comforter. My youngest only uses a sheet or a blanket.

Yes. I've heard that no sheet is a Gen Z thing. My oldest only uses a comforter. My youngest only uses a sheet or a blanket.

at my workplace 90% of people over 30 use a flat sheet, and 90% of people under 30 don't use one. It's crazy.

at my workplace 90% of people over 30 use a flat sheet, and 90% of people under 30 don't use one. It's crazy.

What's the reason? One less thing to wash/fold?

Do they throw away the flat sheet? Maybe podcast/Instagram brands like Brooklinen don't include them.

TIL some people don't use a flat sheet.

there are some truly barbaric people out there

ITC just wet farting his sheet nightly, microscopic shit particles dispersed through out.

I couldn't imagine sleeping without a sheet being the first layer over me. A comforter? The first layer? Huh?

All y'all haters must not being getting those high quality sheets. A good flat sheet is irreplaceable.

IMO you need a top sheet if you use a comforter, you don’t need a top sheet if you use a duvet, because the duvet cover is much easier to wash than a comforter or blanket

Back