• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake @ BC 11/27 – Noon ESPN2

BarcaDeac

Reaction score
What are we thinking? Here are the other conference games:

UNC @ NC ST - Friday

UGA @ GT
Pitt @ Cuse
FSU @ UF
Miami @ Duke
VT @ UVA
Clemson @ SCAR
UK @ UL

I could see a 6-day hold if we still need to win and in for the Atlantic.

Last edited:
What are we thinking? Here are the other conference games:

UNC @ NC ST
UGA @ GT
Pitt @ Cuse
FSU @ UF
Miami @ Duke
VT @ UVA

I could see a 6-day hold if we still need to win and in for the Atlantic.

Will the FSU/UF game fall under the SEC TV contract instead of ACC?

State/Tarholes, UGA/GT, and FSU/Florida are all bigger rivalry games than BC-Wake that will draw more viewers regardless of Division implications. This is a time I’m fine with that - want this game at Noon on the road during Thanksgiving break. Don’t want us playing later in the day when it’s going to get colder.

Will the FSU/UF game fall under the SEC TV contract instead of ACC?

same for Clemson/SCAR (forgot to add to original post) and UGA/GT. I would guess the home team gets the contract rules, but what do I know?

home team gets contract rules - think Notre Dame on NBC at home

I'm fine with all of our road games being at 12.

Kentucky at Louisville will also fall under the ACC TV selections.

6-day holds are bad enough under normal circumstances, but they usually try to avoid using them on Thanksgiving weekend if they can help it.

I'm calling the 4:00 ACCN slot. Carolina/State gets primetime ACCN.

Sure hope that we have the Atlantic sewn up before facing PJ.

Never easy....

Makes sense. Both division races depend on Wake-Clemson and Virginia-Pitt. If Wake and Pitt win, those three games don’t mean as much. Not sure why UK-Louisville is on a hold though.

the excessive holds this year has sucked

That just means you are a good team and your games mean something late in the season. If you weren't, the networks wouldn't be holding your game times so often......but yes, it is super annoying.

Probably looking at either noon, 3:30 or 7:30 on ACC Net or noon or 7:30 on ESPN2. We're hamstrung by Ohio State-Michigan being largely on its own at noon from a Big Ten perspective, so this will not probably not be a high-profile game from a broadcast standpoint -- not great were we to beat Clem and still be in the CFP running

Back