• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't even really understand where the sports board anxieties re: clawson leaving are coming from

damascus is awesome

my close friends have a cabin in galax (i guess their family owns about half the town)

You should really go to the Hillsville Flea Market and gun show over Labor Day sometime. It apparently the world’s largest flea market. There’s no better place to people watch and I ate a fried Twix while seeing the world’s biggest crocodile.

You should really go to the Hillsville Flea Market and gun show over Labor Day sometime. It apparently the world’s largest flea market. There’s no better place to people watch and I ate a fried Twix while seeing the world’s biggest crocodile.

do they serve the world's best cup of coffee

can you imagine if it was truly your life's goal to create the world's best [insert commodity here] and be recognized for your dedication so for years you carefully devote yourself to the pursuit of realizing this Platonic form

then you learn people are just tossing that claim out as a sales pitch

friday-happy.gif

Socrates warned us that rhetoric was gonna lead to people claiming they had expertise they didn't have and that all the coffee drinkers were gonna suffer as a result

Yes, but how can one empirically prove that it is indeed not the world's best cup of coffee?

Last week the US Fish and Wildlife Service announced that they are planning to list a species as threatened under the ESA and the decision was based, at least partly, on the modeling that my post-doc did and I helped with/supervised. It feels really great to have such a tangible policy and conservation impact of the science/work I'm doing. I really love that aspect of my job and I'd probably do it for free if I inherited a billion dollars and didn't need to work.

Last week the US Fish and Wildlife Service announced that they are planning to list a species as threatened under the ESA and the decision was based, at least partly, on the modeling that my post-doc did and I helped with/supervised. It feels really great to have such a tangible policy and conservation impact of the science/work I'm doing. I really love that aspect of my job and I'd probably do it for free if I inherited a billion dollars and didn't need to work.

Have you ever done any work related to conservation easements?

If I had a million dollars
We wouldn't have to eat Kraft dinner
But we would eat Kraft dinner
Of course we would we'd just eat more
And buy really expensive ketchups with it
Thats right all the fanciest Dijon ketchups mmm mmm

heck yeah dude, congrats.

Congrats on contributing to the military industrial complex and extending the lifespan of obsolete drone platforms.

I'm probably one of the poorest fellas here, but I have zero debt and my credit is excellent. My dick is above average, I'm a little chubby, but still pretty cute. I've been told I have a sexy voice, which is probably the best characteristic I have going for me. I've done some voiceover work in the past.

My wife is kind of low maintenance, but she also doesn't want to work in a couple years. So the pressure is on me to find a side hustle or 2 so I can keep her happy. The above average dong can only carry me so far. I think if I were to get muscles like Mako it would probably buy me a couple more years of keeping my wife off my ass. So I'll probably work to get in killer shape at some point, but I've also been saying that for a decade+ on the boards now.

Yes, but how can one empirically prove that it is indeed not the world's best cup of coffee?

well obviously through quantitative analysis

whichever one has the most midichlorians

I'm probably one of the poorest fellas here, but I have zero debt and my credit is excellent. My dick is above average, I'm a little chubby, but still pretty cute. I've been told I have a sexy voice, which is probably the best characteristic I have going for me. I've done some voiceover work in the past.

My wife is kind of low maintenance, but she also doesn't want to work in a couple years. So the pressure is on me to find a side hustle or 2 so I can keep her happy. The above average dong can only carry me so far. I think if I were to get muscles like Mako it would probably buy me a couple more years of keeping my wife off my ass. So I'll probably work to get in killer shape at some point, but I've also been saying that for a decade+ on the boards now.

No mortgage even?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back