• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
up 30% on the pinball machines you've sold or up 30% on your total investment in pinball machines

I have two that went up a lot because they’re rare, rest are up 10-15%. One or two I probably overpaid on but I might be able to break even now

I dont think we have a category where we’d far exceed spending of similar families. So maybe the category is saving. Def under on the obvious categories like food, housing, cars, travel, entertainment etc. Such is life with young kids that keep you largely home bound and boring.

How can I go to one dentist and be told that my kid has 4 cavities, but then go to another and be told she has no cavities?

How can I go to one dentist and be told that my kid has 4 cavities, but then go to another and be told she has no cavities?

Probably some bullshit

But also, done dentists are proactive and others are reactive. It's possible the cavities are small enough they don't merit immediate attention

Looks like you'll need a 3rd and 4ty opinion.

I've gotten conflicting dental reports before and it makes little sense

Touched down in Portland. Holy shit it’s still boarded up like the riots happened 3 weeks ago. What a shithole. Nice hotel though

Looks like you'll need a 3rd and 4ty opinion.

I've gotten conflicting dental reports before and it makes little sense

Our dentist told my wife she had an old filling that needed to be re-done. At the appt to get the work done the dentist looked in her mouth and said "I'm so sorry but now I don't think anything needs to be done to that filling, it is fine. I hate I wasted your time"... How about conflicting opinions from the SAME dentist...

Not the vibrant downtown scene I was looking for. No wonder the AMEX fine hotel was so cheap
8fba879a72f26160f0b16206eb5ade72.jpg

b220d6d2c6d6c3b996dca4fdc0f73eb5.jpg

d57d2b79368ef0d8e3a0585d52d048b8.jpg

4cec980c108f80f1c2a91f1a93c78376.jpg

c4f487bf2861411b53d8fbe4a5620fa5.jpg

Dentistry is weird because usually it involves total trust of the dentist. Like, I know when I have a broken bone or abdominal pain or a headache, but when you have a cavity, you dont feel anything. You just have to trust that the dentist is on the up and up.

Our dentist told my wife she had an old filling that needed to be re-done. At the appt to get the work done the dentist looked in her mouth and said "I'm so sorry but now I don't think anything needs to be done to that filling, it is fine. I hate I wasted your time"... How about conflicting opinions from the SAME dentist...

There's probably Dentists on these boards, so sorry, but here's the obligatory Dentists aren't real doctors post.

Super excited for the beaver Moon. Sitting on the front porch getting strong and prepared. Only to probably fall asleep 30 minutes before anything happens

We are about to do the floors in our house. I’m not looking forward to the cost, but I also want what I want.

I gotta stay up until 1:00 to even see the eclipse, and later if I want to see the cool parts? Come on, @moon.

This and Mako's pizza take are 1a and 1b for bad boards takes. But I'm sure you are kidding.

Negative. Besides them trying to talk me into getting Invisalign every time, I enjoy it. I am sure to go every 6 months.

The doctor, on the other hand, I hate. Last time I went was summer 2017 and only because I had some lumps in my neck that were growing. I probably need to have a checkup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back