• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven’t been to the dentist in like 2.5 years

Looking for stocking stuffers on Amazon for men…third item listed is…

81fYwxxq3rL._SL1500_.jpg

81RHTevdBkL._SL1500_.jpg

gosh dangit does it look like i know what a crypto is

My wife wanted me to make a fire and make s'mores, so here we are. Sweating my balls off in the 60+ degree weather

Just to be clear, I actually enjoy going to the dentist. I just don’t respect them or their profession.

You know, to have coached for over two decades, I realize I never actually talk about the basketballs on the sports board. Those peeps definitely have some hot takes.

You know, to have coached for over two decades, I realize I never actually talk about the basketballs on the sports board. Those peeps definitely have some hot takes.

but what are your thoughts on the Hot Hand

I actually think I did post on that thread. And I don't mind the experience of going to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned, but dentists are fucking scam artists and there shouldn't be separate doctors and insurance just for your teeth.

Man, in my late 30s, absolutely nothing fucks me up like hearing about/seeing children suffering. Maybe my job over-sensitizes me to it, but god damn, easy way for me to be ruined until I can get my mind off it.

Had some court shit today where we had to go over some pretty gnarly shit. Just...man, I don't ever want a child to grow up without a father, but some fathers just need to be straight up killed. There's no fucking coming back from some of this shit.

I’m quickly getting over masks. I’m asked to put one on to enter a restaurant , until I’m seated and I can take it off for the next 2 hours. Covid gets transmitted after 15-20 minutes this is dumb

Once that Pfizer 90% therapeutic is available in conjunction with vax I think the whole mask thing has gotta go away

I’m quickly getting over masks. I’m asked to put one on to enter a restaurant , until I’m seated and I can take it off for the next 2 hours. Covid gets transmitted after 15-20 minutes this is dumb

We'll be out of the woods in the next six months with them. People will be like, "yo, if you haven't gotten a vaccine at this point, then sorry."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back