• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
my kids started a game of scaring the shit out of each other. wife joined in now as well. they will wait in hiding for extreme amounts of time just to get someone. wife waited in the dark while the boy was trying to scare her. he looked in the room but did not see her behind the door. she waited another 10 minutes until he came back and she jumped out and got him. he threw his arms up shaking his jazz hands and fell to the ground. it was like a cartoon reaction.

boy and i were watching a show (late season 3 ep of young justice ph) in the basement. daughter snuck downstairs. walked through the guestroom. and poked her face right between us. we had no idea until she yelled "hey dad!" i got got.

not sure if he's breastfeeding, but as I understand it, immunity passes through breastmilk and immunity also would have built in utero if wife was was vaxed when pregnant

not saying it would change the equation, but perhaps peace of mind

yah, that's kind of our hope and why we're ok taking him out to breweries and stuff and being outside around other people.. probably not as good as the real thing though still, will feel a lot better once we have that available

it's not all length guys, it's about volume displacement

200.gif

who was the judge for that competition again, screamindeacon10 or something like that?

one of those things that seems inevitable at the time but more incredible as time goes by

wtf guys

CT LITERATURE & SRS POSTS: ah the ole slur gif loophole

yah, that's kind of our hope and why we're ok taking him out to breweries and stuff and being outside around other people.. probably not as good as the real thing though still, will feel a lot better once we have that available

Is he not in daycare?

We kind of figured that if they’re in daycare there’s not a whole lot of use disrupting our lives.

I was pretty disappointed in myself going to the George Strait concert as I was surrounded by a bunch of fucking mouth breathers chanting “Let’s go Brandon” and “Fuck Joe Biden”

That’s the first time we have really done anything outside of the house. Although, I did play hooky this morning and go on a long walk with my wife on the trail near our house and get breakfast and pick up our Turkey for next week.

Is he not in daycare?

We kind of figured that if they’re in daycare there’s not a whole lot of use disrupting our lives.

I was pretty disappointed in myself going to the George Strait concert as I was surrounded by a bunch of fucking mouth breathers chanting “Let’s go Brandon” and “Fuck Joe Biden”

lol nah, we've been on a few waiting lists for almost a full year now and nothing looking good on that front.. we've been lucky to chain parental leave together to last through thanksgiving, but come december we're gonna be piecing together help from family and probably trying to find a nanny or nanny-share or something for january and beyond (unless a miracle happens and a daycare finally opens up)

but yeah, once he's in daycare it's gonna be a whole new ball game of sicknesses i'm sure

i caught a cold from going to the WFU game last weekend and standing in that cold weather shouting for 5+ hours, that's the first time i've been sick in like 2 years i think

iirc plama posted his dick pickle publicly for about an hour before having ragrets and taking it down.. so if you think about it, there's a pretty good chance 10-20% of the boards have seen it, making him the most well known member on these here rjkarl boards

just finished up a week of Hand, Foot, Mouth Disease with my 23 month old. fucking grim shit, guys. poor kiddo was miserable.

just waiting for the older one to break out here in the next day or two

just finished up a week of Hand, Foot, Mouth Disease with my 23 month old. fucking grim shit, guys. poor kiddo was miserable.

just waiting for the older one to break out here in the next day or two

oh man, I think this inevitable disease is what i fear the most.. had a co-worker get it from his kid and he couldn't type for a week his hands got so fucked up

our son got hand foot mouth earlier this year but thankfully we didn't catch it from him. he got croup right before our beach week but taking some medicine cleared that up pretty quickly. we've caught a few gnarly colds and he pretty much always has a runny nose but otherwise he's done well at daycare. thankfully he was out the week there was covid exposure in his classroom. but we know that something like that is inevitable to happen again. c'mon young kid vax!

Today is conference day, where I paid and by that I mean you the tax payers paid for me to not have time to really attend and now just have people talk in the background like it’s financial news. Virtual conferences are absolutely pointless and I hate them so so much. Usually conference talks are already pretty outdated and pointless, its just an excuse to bullshit with colleagues, drink, and talk collaborations. Now that’s it’s all online my god it’s the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back