• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging from my Instagram feed, the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict is the Oj acquittal except for podunk white people.

Also my wife brought home another rescue today. A tiny little papillon/chihuahua puppy and it’s so damn cute I can’t even be mad. The widdle angel is sleeping under my chin as we speak.

Also my wife brought home another rescue today. A tiny little papillon/chihuahua puppy and it’s so damn cute I can’t even be mad. The widdle angel is sleeping under my chin as we speak.

Is it actually a raccoon?

I’m confused bc I drove all over the place last couple of weeks and never saw gas over $3.09

Just finished leg day. Now headed to the farm to put in a couple early hours so I can relax and watch these deacs clinch a division today.

Thankfully the ground isn’t frozen solid so I can get all this chicken manure spread. It’s freaking freezing this morning

I wish that my fil had invested in a heated tractor cab.

Have already had a whole pot of coffee and listened to all three Nick Drake albums this morning. Both amped and zen as hell.

I thought it was bad my son woke us up at 6.

He seems to not grasp the concept of his alarm clock that turns green when he’s allowed to get out of bed. Does not help that my wife said “sure come on into bed”

Man, this song is such an absolute banger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back