• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I’m unhealthily emotionally invested in Wake Forest athletics, but whoo boy some of them folks.

Yeah man. I've always thought I followed Wake sports at a kind of obsessive level, but I honestly don't know how some of them function in real life. Like it can't be fun for them to watch games right? I can't imagine.

Awaken multi-tasking again. It helped last time, so thank you for your service, I guess.

I am never confident against Clemson but this has been a disaster

Glad I’m camping this weekend and not watching, esp after my irrational exuberance in the pregame

Obviously

I’m playing outside with my kids but I can’t turn it off. I’m a terrible father.

Also you’re coming to watch state or Clemson with me in Charlotte if we shit the bed next week.

How is this my fault when you bought ACCCG tix already? This is your fault

I’m not sure why we even bother making the trip down to Clemson anymore. Just forfeit and stay healthy.

Anyway my verbal diarrhea didn’t cost us this game, mako ACTUALLY PUTTING MONEY ON IT lost this game. I’m glad we at least all agree that mako truly jinxed it

We gonna beat BC next week and beat Pitt in the CG let’s fucking gooooo

Also I’m camping with a guy who won’t ever STFU and will literally talk about anything with authority except sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back