• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now we are arguing about UNC Charlotte’s tech shortcomings and something about servers

Previously today we discussed the state of the NC senate and mental health counseling within the NC highway patrol.

If the current convo is to be believed, NC universities yank computers out of service as the warranty expires, then stores them in a warehouse that I envision is like the one where the lost ark of the covenant is stored, because they can’t sell state property.

I guess I’m just saying at least you can turn the game off

My kids are really enjoying running around outside with 5 beer mako though. I just rode the big wheel down the hill into the hay bales.

Well they won’t now that I said it. Mako already has bought Big Wheel stock based on my recommendation

A couple of us are now baiting this guy into opining on random topics. Goal is to find something that he won’t have an opinion on. Only off limits topic is sports.

It’s like camping with Ph except no sports discussion. Current topic is why the Julian calendar does or doesn’t work

Note that I have no opinion on this, or even considered that it might be controversial prior to suggesting it

In an amazing pivot we are now on the merits of camelback hydration systems

I’m about to turn on some DEACS basketball and start some thanksgiving baking.

LOL. Just stop talking to the guy.

Thank you for taking my joke in its intended spirit Ph.

He just talks to anyone about anything. I will have to leave the fire. I’m sitting here posting and he still goes on. Now upset about some restaurant where they couldn’t satisfy his vegan demands. In Italy.

A couple of us are now baiting this guy into opining on random topics. Goal is to find something that he won’t have an opinion on. Only off limits topic is sports.

It’s like camping with Ph except no sports discussion. Current topic is why the Julian calendar does or doesn’t work

What does he think about psychoanalysis

Thank you for taking my joke in its intended spirit Ph.

He just talks to anyone about anything. I will have to leave the fire. I’m sitting here posting and he still goes on. Now upset about some restaurant where they couldn’t satisfy his vegan demands. In Italy.

Any thoughts on the therapeutic benefits of cupping?

We were jinxed because the OP on the Clemson thread never updated the title. Team didn’t know when to show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back