• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were jinxed because the OP on the Clemson thread never updated the title. Team didn’t know when to show up.

I like this. Takes the heat off me and mako

We are at belk scout camp in mint hill so 2 bars of LTE

I’m working these into one big question. “Have you ever considered whether Nero was actually ahead of his time by showing people their inner consciousness through cruelty?”

It’s going to be a challenge to link it to the current discussion of Czechoslovakian college parties but I shall rise to the occasion in the interests of keeping this CT moving

It’s going to be a challenge to link it to the current discussion of Czechoslovakian college parties but I shall rise to the occasion in the interests of keeping this CT moving

Ok. You’re just making shit up at this point.

“Early 18th century novels are written in a way that reflects the audiences inability to read a novel….a lot of them are epistolaries…omniscient scene…”

This prob means something to someone

I’d ask about otranto but a) I can’t pronounce it and b) we have moved onto enzymes somehow

defs a dude who I'd ask what he thinks THE great American novel is

Lol this convo has cheered me up a little at least, amazing

So why are sports off-topic?

I may need to take notes. I’m doing some family kickball thing tomorrow afternoon so I’m guessing there will be some no sports dads there.

What are you making?

I’m trying to plan out my cooking this year.

I’m in charge of dessert and baking because my nieces have insisted they are doing the side dishes.

Making sweet potato pie, coconut brown butter cookies, and brownies for dessert and some Japanese milk bread rolls for dinner

Gonna do the cookies and brownies this weekend in advance and then the pie and rolls on Wednesday

We win next week we play in Charlotte. My hotel has a 7 day cancellation so I’ll be canceling which means we are inevitably going to win and it will be more expensive for me.

We win next week we play in Charlotte. My hotel has a 7 day cancellation so I’ll be canceling which means we are inevitably going to win and it will be more expensive for me.

I’m doing cinnamon rolls, pecan pie, and pumpkin pie on Wednesday.

On Thursday I have the Turkey, mashed potatoes, green beans, and rolls.

We outsourced ham, gravy, and cranberry sauce.

Mom is making dressing, sweet potato casserole, and apple pie.

So why are sports off-topic?

I may need to take notes. I’m doing some family kickball thing tomorrow afternoon so I’m guessing there will be some no sports dads there.

Bring up sports he admits cheerfully that he knows nothing about it and pivots to a tangentially related topic like concussions or the psychology of gambling

Didn’t plan on doing brownies but needed some kind of chocolate thing because we have kids and needed some kind of family crowd pleaser when my other options were sweet potato pie and coconut cookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back