• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask him about fertilizing watermelon fields during winter.

Yeah scout camp is notably lacking instruction on how to read the eyes of a snake

Hmm you joke but my scout camp definitely had a lot of snakes and one year a bunch got out or something and had to be tracked down and caught.

What did he think about camelbacks?

A lot of pizzazz but no real substance. You’re better off with a light water bottle in your day pack rather than adding a heavy bladder to anything

A lot of pizzazz but no real substance. You’re better off with a light water bottle in your day pack rather than adding a heavy bladder to anything

Lol this guy is clearly not a super sweater. Not gonna get nearly enough hydration from a single light water bottle hiking if you are.

He also doesn’t ride mountain bikes.

I don’t think I could do over a 3 mile hike with a single water bottle.

Gonna go get a pitcher of margaritas for dinner, this is gonna get spicy.

We’re doing the lazy dad breakfast for dinner tonight and holy shit I’ve got a lot of house to clean before my wife gets home tonight if I’m in hope for any sort of marital festivities.

We’re doing the lazy dad breakfast for dinner tonight and holy shit I’ve got a lot of house to clean before my wife gets home tonight if I’m in hope for any sort of marital festivities.

Chalk it up as an L.

I went to the john and now we are discussing the Moors

The moorish nation. I am not familiar with them but apparently they will put liens on your property at the drop of a hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back