• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it racist that my father attributes our dark complexion and hair to our ancestors being conquered and intermarried with the moors? Because much like Dennis Hopper, he does. Without all the slurs of course.

It’s been burning since the world has been turning

Is it racist that my father attributes our dark complexion and hair to our ancestors being conquered and intermarried with the moors? Because much like Dennis Hopper, he does. Without all the slurs of course.

*moops

Impressive that awaken was able to crank it during that football ass whipping.

Man, Desperados Waiting For a Train always makes me tear up. Diggler, ask him about Jerry Jeff Walker.

Man, Desperados Waiting For a Train always makes me tear up. Diggler, ask him about Jerry Jeff Walker.

Followed up by Miss You by Blink 182. Bro, you tryna make me ugly cry today, echo dot?

I love Hildreth and marsh and I might have some latent britophilia

Anglophilia is the word isn’t it.

My three year old has heard me yapping enough at the TV that he is saying “where is the beefy lad?”

I teed off at 10AM this morning and finished up around halftime of the game today. Really glad I didn’t invest much in the game. I’m all in for next week though since it’s a late kickoff.

Oh wait, I guess we don’t know what time the BC game is yet. Not sure why I thought it had already been announced as a late game.

Can I go to Mako’s house for a week or two to learn things? Maybe a week there then a week with TSY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back