• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I’ve learned from Digg’s situation is that I’d know a whole lot more about a whole lot more things if I didn’t follow sports.

This is going to sound like a mako mom thing, but my mother in law dated Guy Clark one summer as a teen.

Your mil sounds like a cool chick. A guy that used to play drums for Guy and Townes owned the Mountain Pirate in Boone, and my buddy lived above the store so we hung out occasionally. Dude had some stories. He also had lived and continued to live rough.

Clemson, SC - a review

Smaller and duller than I expected. Basically a few dive bars and Clemson sports apparel shops. Could not get a table at any of the nicer restaurants full of Clempson alum. Talent had high highs and low lows. People in general were friendly. Great soccer stadium, didn't much of a look at LittleJohn/baseball complex. 90 seconds out of town is backwoods, but scenic. The lakes are cool. Playable college golf course with back-9 on the lake. Memorial Stadium is large, but a bit too much exposed concrete. Crowd was into it. More families and older people than I expected, had no problems as visiting fan but also sat in the WF section. Grass field is nice.

2.5 stars out of 5. Beyond football, pretty meh. Would not revisit, but had a good time overall considering a rough game for the Deacs.

I note no dentists offices in your review. Seems legit

Aaron rountree is at this bar I’m at. Should I say hi

Just gave him a go deacs & a handshake. He was uninterested in having a convo with a guy.

CT number: atreides nuts

Aaron rountree is at this bar I’m at. Should I say hi

Saw Ric Flair tonight. He was just sitting at a bar by himself until he came out for his ride and got mobbed by a bunch of 20 year olds. Should have said hi.

Love that tweet by Rountree. Screw the fans who freak out about transfers.

yeah thinking about getting out of sports

The problem is choosing what to know instead of sports.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back