• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your mil sounds like a cool chick. A guy that used to play drums for Guy and Townes owned the Mountain Pirate in Boone, and my buddy lived above the store so we hung out occasionally. Dude had some stories. He also had lived and continued to live rough.

I bet he does have some stories. I do not think I ever saw Guy perform with a drummer. I never had a chance to see Townes.

Emo post incoming:

Last year for Thanksgiving was my first post-separation. Since the beginning of time I’ve watched Charlie Brown’s Thanksgiving. It was just me and the kids last year and when I put it on my son ran out of the room because “we weren’t a family anymore” and I’d never felt so defeated in my life. It was like something out of a movie. I had just started dating my current girlfriend and neither of us have our kids for thanksgiving this year so we are celebrating today. Son just came in and asked if we could watch it with them today. Fuck yes we can, Rambo.

Emo post incoming:

Last year for Thanksgiving was my first post-separation. Since the beginning of time I’ve watched Charlie Brown’s Thanksgiving. It was just me and the kids last year and when I put it on my son ran out of the room because “we weren’t a family anymore” and I’d never felt so defeated in my life. It was like something out of a movie. I had just started dating my current girlfriend and neither of us have our kids for thanksgiving this year so we are celebrating today. Son just came in and asked if we could watch it with them today. Fuck yes we can, Rambo.

Awesome. Happy for you. My first post separation holiday was Christmas in 2010. It was weird.

Man Twitter giving me all the Deacs/Clemson game tweets from yesterday out of order and a day late is really fucking lame. Numbers, doofus and other tweeting things like “one defensive stop and we are back in this game!” Is pretty painful to sift through today.

The 6yo has named the new puppy struggle muffin and I think it’s gonna stick.

A couple times a year I end up binging Guy. Then I will get the undeniable urge to go down to the Chili Parlor bar.
Lol good old chili parlor. I've got some personal stories. A stone's throw away, Cloak room is even more ridiculous when it comes to old-timey stories and famous barroom encounters in the early twentieth century

Even awaken agrees. Cam scored on the opening drive while awaken scored alone at home

CT number: atreides nuts

The shitty air in LA is the main factor. And yeah, it feels better breathing just about anywhere else we travel lately. Definitely noticeable whenever we get out of town. And I mean Portland is the pinball capital of the US…….

Maybe I’m just used to LA but it feels weird being in a large metro area yet it doesn’t feel overcrowded with people. Dunno if that’s how it normally is or….

Aite radio….. these Adele songs aren’t that great. Let’s chill a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back