• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, my wife gives me an unexpected 100k that she didn’t earn tricking or slinging dope, I’m gonna look past all that crankiness and extra baby care and then give her a foot rub.

Well look at Judgey McJudgerson over here. Too good for an American living.

*Wife writes a book and gets published in her spare time* “now honey, we talked about this. Lunch breaks are for lunch. You know how cranky you get when you don’t eat.”

As long as her lies aren't giving me Herpes I'm good

*Wife writes a book and gets published in her spare time* “now honey, we talked about this. Lunch breaks are for lunch. You know how cranky you get when you don’t eat.”

"i'm super happy you were able to successfully write and sell a book but it's a little hurtful you hid it from me, especially after we discussed doing that exact thing"

It’s easy to tell who is on which side of the wealth gap by their response to this situation.

I'd rather my wife hammer on some other cocks in front of me than lie to me about leaving the butter on the kitchen table, or forgetting to give the dogs their dinner or some shit.

The only place where its OK to lie is on these here very RJ KARL message boards.

Some of these just don’t seem real, like the we have 8 million but are worried about healthcare costs in retirement. This is another example but I guess there are those stories of men being pissed their wife makes more money than they do. I just don’t get it at all, I’d stay home and play some golf sign me up.

Some of these just don’t seem real, like the we have 8 million but are worried about healthcare costs in retirement. This is another example but I guess there are those stories of men being pissed their wife makes more money than they do. I just don’t get it at all, I’d stay home and play some golf sign me up.

if you have $8mm of liquid wealth how much are you actually able to spend every year, assuming you're like 60? i am at the age where I should start to know how this math works. (not on $8mm)

if you have $8mm of liquid wealth how much are you actually able to spend every year, assuming you're like 60? i am at the age where I should start to know how this math works. (not on $8mm)

Depends. How many boats do you own ?

I assume a 40 year annuity on 8 million would be something like 3-400,000 cash a year.

“Conventional” retirement planning wisdom says you can liquidate 4% of your portfolio annually without ever going broke so that feels like an absolute baseline. Assuming if you have $8MM you have a highly sophisticated investment strategy that will likely yield significant in excess of 4% even accounting for a more conservative posture in later years. So I’m thinking more along the lines of $500,000 a year without really worrying about it.

I gotta figure out that maths too, cause I'm 40 and I don't have a penny in a 401k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back