• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah at your age factoring inflation and risk of poor sequence of returns over that timeframe even if you had 4 mil today you still need to be careful to have it go the rest of your life.

yeah but that whole worrying about the poor sequence of returns thing the past 15 years left me with no 401k

The only thing that says we did is the completely impossible task of keeping it a secret. Outside of that if we wanted to go to the moon we should be able to go like next week yet somehow we can’t. I think something recently said we are going to miss our next target by years, but why? Like we supposedly got there using a fucking abacus, a car battery, and the computing power of an app controlled vibrator. Go to the moon now!

Bezos is delaying the project, because of some legal (Not functional) issues with the moon lander. Fuck that guy. https://futurism.com/the-byte/nasa-moon-delay-bezos

Literally the super villain of our time.

We’ve got a bunch of Lex Luthors and no Justice League.

yeah but that whole worrying about the poor sequence of returns thing the past 15 years left me with no 401k

I only brought it up for that situation bc presumably he has another 50+ years left but even then historically in the US you have time to recover. Just hope there’s no unless there’s a Japan in the 90s style crash.

Does your company(s) not match at all?

Well can’t edit that just ignore the missing words. I suck at phone posting

I only brought it up for that situation bc presumably he has another 50+ years left but even then historically in the US you have time to recover. Just hope there’s no unless there’s a Japan in the 90s style crash.

Does your company(s) not match at all?

No match or I woulda

Bummer. Free money is nice. Tax breaks and tax free growth is still nice too though

We helped someone win a cool mil

Married bros, when was the last time you tongue-kissed your wife? That’s one of those things that seems to just disappear into the either after a while. I’m thinking it might have been like half a decade.

Married bros, when was the last time you tongue-kissed your wife? That’s one of those things that seems to just disappear into the either after a while. I’m thinking it might have been like half a decade.

If she gets really drunk she'll go for it

I disagree. But I’m younger than you.

You guys OK?

I got another truth bomb for y'all I'm sure you'll enjoy. I drink fairly regularly, but I ordinarily don't want the beer/wine in the house cause then by default I'll prolly drink it. So whenever I want to drink (which is more nights than not) I'll just have wine/beer delivered to me one bottle at a time. So most nights I'm drinking I'm dropping $25 for an $8 bottle of wine. So on an average night, I'm getting 2 deliveries of food/wine per day.

So the dumbest way to be an alcoholic

Well goddamn. Guess I’m slipping some tongue tonight and hoping for a positive reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back