• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that really is one of the dumbest things I’ve ever heard. My problem is I’ve usually got sixty bottles of good to great wine in hand but feel like I shouldn’t drink the good stuff which means we’ll start with something reasonably priced and then drink the good stuff because we have no choice. Still better than having shorty grocery store wine delivered.

Last edited:
Shit. I’m scouting a Cade Carley game right now. That kid is freaking yoked.

Tate i mean. Gonna go give him the sales pitch on his way to the lockerroom.

Tate committed a few months ago. I think it's been a done deal for awhile. We should be stacked at RB for the foreseeable future.

Married bros, when was the last time you tongue-kissed your wife? That’s one of those things that seems to just disappear into the either after a while. I’m thinking it might have been like half a decade.

10 min ago 💥💥

Married bros, when was the last time you tongue-kissed your wife? That’s one of those things that seems to just disappear into the either after a while. I’m thinking it might have been like half a decade.

Do they have to cooperate for it to count?

I can related to trying to keep [alcohol/junk food] out of the house because I don't have much self discipline once it crosses into the home

Yeah, I’m pretty good now at not snacking at all cause I just don’t keep anything in the house to snack on other than pistachios

I don’t think they fairly ranked Carlsbad Caverns by giving the “scenery” such a low score. It’s one of the most interesting and unique places in the world, like maybe those guys just don’t think caves are interesting?

I have been to over 40 national parks and I have never tried to rank them, although I do have my favorites. It is hard to compare Carlsbad Caverns to Mesa Verde to Dry Tortugas. An interesting read. Crowds can influence enjoyment of a park, but it would be difficult to knock a park down on a list due to crowds when there are times and ways you can avoid crowds at most parks. Even in the middle of the summer it does not take much effort to find relative isolation at Yosemite and Yellowstone.

Speaking of David Chang (my not going to restaurants pledge ain’t going well). 2nd time at this mexican place , the service is lol bad but food is so good

fdbc1797ade03a296e0f0772aa4b802b.jpg

I have been to over 40 national parks and I have never tried to rank them, although I do have my favorites. It is hard to compare Carlsbad Caverns to Mesa Verde to Dry Tortugas. An interesting read. Crowds can influence enjoyment of a park, but it would be difficult to knock a park down on a list due to crowds when there are times and ways you can avoid crowds at most parks. Even in the middle of the summer it does not take much effort to find relative isolation at Yosemite and Yellowstone.

That article really made me want to visit Voyageurs National Park in Minnesota, have you been to that one?

David Chang is up there on the list of chefs I’d like to grab a beer with.

Michael Symon is another.

just sold a 704(c) project for approx $1 million. #taxnerdtalk

Making sweet potato pie this morning. It’s my last dessert to make for Thanksgiving. Going to make the dinner rolls tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back