• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ended up choosing similarly. Not gonna pay the outrageous Hawaii prices and just going to drive to SF instead. Probably end up spending the same on tasting menus but oh whale.

I’d stay around the beach towns in LA. Hermosa or Santa Monica. And I’m similarly going to stay in Santa Barbara for a day on the way up to SF

Help me plan, Palma (and others). Ideas on where to stop(not necessarily stay). San Diego, Coronado, La Jolla/Mission Beach, Torrey Pines, Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, Santa Monica, Malibu, Santa Barbara, Big Sur, Monterrey, Carmel, Half Moon Bay. Have spent a bunch of time in SFO, so not too concerned about spending much time there. How would you divide up 10 days and where would you stay? What wine regions along the way are best? What other obvious areas did I miss? We're bigger on chill nature vibes than big city vibes.

i feel like Yosemite is underrated in this list - below Rainier? wat

Yosemite would have crushed it except for its low crowd rating. That’s why I said it would be hard for me to take crowds into account for my rankings, but they have the scores broken down by category so you can do a fair comparison on other categories.

No doubt Yosemite Valley on a summer afternoon is not going to be the most pleasant experience, but Yosemite would still rank over Rainier for me.

Yosemite would have crushed it except for its low crowd rating. That’s why I said it would be hard for me to take crowds into account for my rankings, but they have the scores broken down by category so you can do a fair comparison on other categories.

No doubt Yosemite Valley on a summer afternoon is not going to be the most pleasant experience, but Yosemite would still rank over Rainier for me.

yeah, this makes sense.

not a lot of separation in the top 20 or so, from my read. seems about right. hoping we take the scouts to either Glacier or Olympic in summer 2023.

that St Louis Arch NP can GTFO though. that's bullshit.

CT number: the moon doesn't exist

Help me plan, Palma (and others). Ideas on where to stop(not necessarily stay). San Diego, Coronado, La Jolla/Mission Beach, Torrey Pines, Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, Santa Monica, Malibu, Santa Barbara, Big Sur, Monterrey, Carmel, Half Moon Bay. Have spent a bunch of time in SFO, so not too concerned about spending much time there. How would you divide up 10 days and where would you stay? What wine regions along the way are best? What other obvious areas did I miss? We're bigger on chill nature vibes than big city vibes.

Given those parameters. I’d stay in SD 2 days and just drive to La Jolla. Stay in Laguna for a day, skip Newport and Santa Monica (maybe eat lunch in Santa Monica on the way to Malibu) , and stay in Malibu for 2 and Santa Barbara for 1. I don’t have any experience further up the coast

speaking of novelty liquor, remember that Firefly sweet tea vodka that was a big deal for a bit?

I did firefly for my senior fifth. Poured it into a half full gallon of bojangles sweet tea. Delicious but not good times afterwards. Sugar hangover might’ve been worse than the liquor hangover.

Biden road trip gas price check: ....still less than $3.20 a gallon

shame on deacon fans for not showing up to watch us play high school teams during a pandemic

this idea that the SECOND our team starts to look decent we should immediately cancel all other plans and calendar every game for the rest of the year is really insulting. especially given that we haven't yet played what anyone would characterize as a competent team. morons are so used to losing one of these early season cupcakes that they get a boner the second we just beat them by 20 like we should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back