• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
from what i can tell, plama gets credit because he comes here and posts his terrible financial habits and then everyone marvels at him for a few pages

from what i can tell, plama gets credit because he comes here and posts his terrible financial habits and then everyone marvels at him for a few pages

His wine ordering process is one of the most bizarre financial practices I've ever heard.

another agent of plama! opposed to the liberatory chat thread project toward which we have all been striving these many months.

steel yourselves against the false tongues of these disciples of evil, my chatter friends.

His wine ordering process is one of the most bizarre financial practices I've ever heard.

Wonder what his thanksgiving wine bill will be? One bottle at a time. The delivery guy is going to be making some big tips.

I am upset now because my milk bread rolls have not risen. Oof.

another agent of plama! opposed to the liberatory chat thread project toward which we have all been striving these many months.

steel yourselves against the false tongues of these disciples of evil, my chatter friends.

i mean, i was saying his method is bullshit

of course comrade I never doubted you for a second!

"Forbes and Co. have earned asses in the seats"

if you had no concept of metonymy this would read very strangely

About to drag the 3yo and 6yo up the 5 mile Stone Mountain loop. I expect no drop off in posting in my absence.

Tigerswood my trip was LA > Joshua Tree > Palm Springs

We did stay in Santa Monica, but I’m hardly qualified to give recs, though happy to share our itinerary.

I very highly recommend Joshua Tree. Otherworldly place, I’ve not seen anything like the cactus garden especially. Felt like Mars.

I could take or leave Palm Springs but did like the park on the Indian reservation south of town a lot too

And the Ace Hotel has a very fun bar

db8a6f29ace1336ef8598423ce8e7424.png

My son is really vibing to Remain in Light today while we pack for Thanksgiving

Oh also this morning when I was on a call a bunch of water gushed in from the ceiling, apparently my upstairs neighbor’s washing machine had a clog in the drain so it overflowed through our ceiling and down to the floor below us too. Great fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back