• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never really understood the eggnog craze, not a drink that appeals to me. But I support all holiday-specific items, I love Christmas.

9-3:30 zoom meeting just ended. I feel tired.

star-trek-sulu.gif

i don't know if i know a #

i think i could be happy making less if my house cost less than my current house cost and childcare wasn't so expensive

but because it doesn't, i feel like there is an amount more (a lot more, like 50% more) that would make those concerns a little easier but then wouldn't it just make me _want_ more?

How many of y’all actually like your job?

And the salary question is loaded for me because I don’t make a ton of money but I live in a place that has a low cost of living and I have lots of wealthy and generous relatives and I’m not too proud to appreciate their generosity.

does the CT mess with eggnog? i do.

does the CT mess with hogging? I do

"Hogging" Is A Horrifying Sex Competition That Some Fraternities Engage In, And People Are Finally Talking About It

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/people-tiktok-talking-hogging-because-221805804.html

Sounds like something that somebody made up that doesn't really exist.

Seems like a way for guys who like big girls to make it “acceptable” within their shitty social group.

When my son was born I went five days without seeing him because I left the house before he woke up every morning and got home after he was asleep every night. I have vowed that I will not let that happen again.

This was literally my entire childhood with my dad's job. Was much better by the time I was a teenager and a non-issue by the time I was in college

plama's last chat thread took almost 9 hours to hit page 5
we've accomplished this in just over three hours

congratulations, everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back