• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Son woke up at 0530. Must have said “No. I wan mama” about 50 times.

Buddy, mama ain’t coming.

Also, I’m trying to hold my judgment until I know for sure what the fans said, but last night doesn’t help my preconceived notion that Lebron is a giant, whiny bitch.

Also, I’m trying to hold my judgment until I know for sure what the fans said, but last night doesn’t help my preconceived notion that Lebron is a giant, whiny bitch.

I need to see the video again, but I did love the mock crying as I they were walking off.

get you someone who loves you the way donaldross loves an on-campus arena

Cinnamon rolls are just flying down the hatch this morning. Sorry turkey, move over.

I mean, we have a lot of evidence at this point.

I’ve failed as a parent. We’re watching the Macy’s parade and the Sesame Street and I ask the 6yo who Oscar is and she says “Garbie”?

We had one for a while and I loved it. Having a small/separate zone was super useful

We have one like that except with a gas cook top. It's be amazing. A separate double oven is really nice but takes up a huge amount of space and they're pricey. This compromise is great. Haven't run into any issues

People visiting the parks are often fat and lazy. I’ve been to a lot of parks and I have yet to find one that I felt was crowded once I got on the trail or in the backcountry.

Are you a Edward Abby fan?

Happy thanksgiving chat thread! I Drove from FL to NY Tuesday-Wednesday. Im tired now.

In VA and picked up the Hawrdywood Gingerbread Stout. That’s the good one, right? Should I go back and get the Christmas Morning one too?

Christmas Morning is over the top syrupy sweet imo

The real treat is the rare release of the apple brandy barrel aged GBS

Happy Thanksgiving to all. May everyone find those things in life for which they are truly thankful, be they be big or small.

There are some thick-legged ladies walking these purebreds around right now. Go sporting group!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back