• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife’s uncle is really starting to slip mentally and he just grilled my 34 year old SIL for like 30 mins on why she is still unmarried and childless and holy shit this is a top 5 Thanksgiving memory being made.

The dog that just went looks like an ewok.

Also sad that my family wants to watch this instead of football. Oof.

Christmas Morning is over the top syrupy sweet imo

The real treat is the rare release of the apple brandy barrel aged GBS

Welp just ran back to the store with the in-laws’ credit card and got the last sixer of CM. Plenty of the gingerbread left tho.

Welp just ran back to the store with the in-laws’ credit card and got the last sixer of CM. Plenty of the gingerbread left tho.

My brother works at Whole Foods so was able to snag a few 6 packs of the Cold Mountain for us. Also just threw in a 2020 Bourbon County Stout to sample later.

The owners/founders of Firefly own an awesome boutique resort and restaurant in the Abacos in the Bahamas by the same name. I've eaten there a couple times. It got destroyed by Dorian, but I think it's back up and running.

The sweet tea bourbon was an excellent way to get destroyed at a tailgate. Snuck a bunch of sweet tea bourbon water balloons into a Wake FB game once and mixed with frozen lemonade.

99a1963d7cd203b428fd317faaab37e1.jpg

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Reactions: WRS
Only time I’ve ever been to this gym when it’s been empty. Geez. People act like yesterday was thanksgiving.

Whoa, I’ve been fucked up since Wednesday and I just woke up.

Pretty good Black Friday for me, saw green winged teal, pintail, dozens of bufflehead, and 8 American Black Ducks!

Wife’s family headed back home to New York early this morning. Went about as well as could be expected but my god these people are animals. Never been happier to wake up to a silent house.

Wife’s family headed back home to New York early this morning. Went about as well as could be expected but my god these people are animals. Never been happier to wake up to a silent house.

Having mimosas and French toast with my family and my mom just told my brother that he’s “becoming a big old fat man”. Shit is getting real this thanksgiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back