• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wake’s official pregame party is in a convention center ballroom which seems kind of lame tbh

Let’s host the officially unofficial wake tailgate. Or the unofficially official tailgate. Idk the difference.

Touch of modern commercial during our bb game…apparently you can’t browse the website without signing up for an account…lol.

F that shit.

It’s probably just the inner snowflake sjw in me, but I’m a little uncomfortable with the frequency of the word thug being thrown around in the LSU game thread.

It’s probably just the inner snowflake sjw in me, but I’m a little uncomfortable with the frequency of the word thug being thrown around in the LSU game thread.

Dude I was so close to making a post to that effect but just said fuck it

I thought we had agreed to stay away from game threads.

I shall refrain from posting from Charlotte next Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back