• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's true

my rule is modeled after cincinnatus

i will happily relinquish this CT power when no longer needed

i draw comfort only from the act of the chat

I know it's hard sometimes
For you to tell where you end
And where the world begins
You do your best to avoid assimilation
Guess that's the best you can do
And though the parts of it that matter change
All traces disintegrate

My first work trip happened when he was 3 months old and I was in New Orleans for a week for a conference. I was sitting at the bar the day the conference started feeling pretty bummed out and like a really shitty dad and this song came on over the speakers. It was #notgreatbob.

Favorite Vonnegut: Cat’s Cradle

Current Reads: How Beautiful We Were by Imbolo Mbue and James Cone’s God of the Oppressed.

I absolutely love my job, but constant fundraising, especially to try to raise wages is stressful.

I think if my wife and I brought home about $120,000 combined after taxes/insurance that would be enough to be content.

Never tried to read Gravity’s Rainbow, and never read Joyce (despite having an English prof mom)

Not as woof as that the pandemic taught me not to care about sports during Wake Forests best season ever hottake. Although I defs care less about the NBA after the CP3 meltdown in the finals. And my weeks are stressful enough now I don't think I should give one entire day of it to football. Also, NBA and football products are pretty bad now. NFL is all no risk 5 yard dink and dunks and NBA is all 3 PT contests. So I kinda lowkey agree. The Challenge might be my #1 sport now.

I'm surprised no one in Vegas has licensed like the old school American Gladiators/American Ninja Warrior/Challenge competitions and sold them out to bachelor parties to run in a giant warehouse somewhere.

Hoooly shit. Turns out scrimmaging a decent school 3 times you size with 3 starters out and 2 days of practice doesn’t go smoothly.

I'm surprised no one in Vegas has licensed like the old school American Gladiators/American Ninja Warrior/Challenge competitions and sold them out to bachelor parties to run in a giant warehouse somewhere.

No way they can afford the liability. Didn’t someone get paralyzed competing on wipeout?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back