• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
About once every six months my wife asks me to help her lose weight and hold her accountable to a diet and exercise plan. This is inevitably a no one situation for me. I’m scared.

Between thanksgiving and Christmas is a terrible time for that. Wait until January.

About once every six months my wife asks me to help her lose weight and hold her accountable to a diet and exercise plan. This is inevitably a no one situation for me. I’m scared.

You should be. The wake me up before you leave the house to work out is the worst part. Somehow I get blamed for not being aggressive or being too assertive. It’s a no win.

whenever my wife gains 2 pounds she decides to just eat one meal a day for a couple days. Problem is our scales calibration is only precise to like within 3 pounds.

palma can you weigh in on the debate on the coaching carousel thread? 1 - will lincoln riley be able to purchase property making $10m a year? 2 - $10m in LA vs $8m in OK. Which would you rather have?

palma can you weigh in on the debate on the coaching carousel thread? 1 - will lincoln riley be able to purchase property making $10m a year? 2 - $10m in LA vs $8m in OK. Which would you rather have?

Might be able to get a small property. Ultimately depends on if he wants to stay with/faithful to his wife.

It was nice to avoid the 95 NE corridor altogether this tgiving. Will be there for Xmas tho.

We were outside Strasburg, VA this year. We took a nice drive down Skyline Drive, even post leaves peak it’s still stunning. And a couple really nice (if cold) hikes through Shenandoah too. Good stuff.

Townie what do you think of Shenandoah’s ranking on the best national parks list

I-95 is terrible almost everywhere. The stretch between Baltimore and Philly sucks almost as much as the part between DC and Richmond.

I-95 almost anywhere in the northeast is a mess. The "Blue Route" part through eastern Philadelphia will match the DC to Richmond for terrible most of the time. And the speed limit is only 45 mph.

Once you get south of Petersburg, VA it is decent until you get to Jacksonville.

Townie what do you think of Shenandoah’s ranking on the best national parks list

Which list

I’ve only been to a half dozen or so, probably can’t comment intelligibly

Teton my tops, Joshua Tree a close second

Fucking hell. 15 hours on the road today. I-95 tried its best, but it did not break me. There are some seriously fucking nuts drivers out there.

Lol, this is nuts

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/28/...-snow-storm.html?referringSource=articleShare

Up on a hill in Yorkshire, England, a crowd filled a pub on Friday to listen to an Oasis tribute band. Inside the pub, the Tan Hill Inn, the beers were cold, the fires were warming and the musicians were electric.

But outside, the winds were howling and the snow was swirling. The pub-goers knew the forecast was dire, but not so much that piles of snow as high as three feet would block the pub’s exits, said Nicola Townsend, the inn’s general manager.

After the tribute band, Noasis, finished its set, the local authorities said it was not safe to drive home, Ms. Townsend said on Sunday night.

So the patrons, the band members and seven inn employees stayed the night.

And then another.

And on Sunday night, they stayed another.

re: weight loss talk -- My MIL always does this thing whenever we visit (but especially after a holiday) of emphasizing how they're just gonna eat health food as soon as we leave, can't believe how much they indulged, etc. and she always gives us all kinds of food to take back, most of which we don't want but would rather avoid the argument about it. she'll give us 3 half-eaten pies and other junk food and keep saying stuff like "nothing but cucumbers for us this week!" the implication is clear.

Found a place for Palma to tailgate before the game

466e96406f6c35e9192e59107f0b3965.jpg

my office is across the street, where the purple marker is. i shall park there.

Had a lovely thanksgiving

Hope you and your family did too

Don’t want to go to work tomorrow !

my 18 y/o son told us over the weekend that this thing where you put a space between the word and the exclamation mark is a millennial thing that shows reduced aggression. is that a thing

he also told us that if you "like" an ios text, that's passive aggressive, you're supposed to "love" everything.

Fucking hell. 15 hours on the road today. I-95 tried its best, but it did not break me. There are some seriously fucking nuts drivers out there.

Dude, had a guy stop in the road this morning flipping me off because he said I was "riding his ass". We each got out of the car and exchanged pleasantries. I'm sure the 15 people behind us on this two lane road were annoyed, if not entertained. I offered the man the opportunity to throw down, but he declined and returned to his car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back