• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
palma can you weigh in on the debate on the coaching carousel thread? 1 - will lincoln riley be able to purchase property making $10m a year? 2 - $10m in LA vs $8m in OK. Which would you rather have?

lol I love that the entire debate has arbitrarily focused on how much property he can afford for 1 single years coaches salary.

lol I love that the entire debate has arbitrarily focused on how much property he can afford for 1 single years coaches salary.

and people saying he hasn't thought this through or even glanced at real estate price. has he even considered what his commute time would be ?!

and people saying he hasn't thought this through or even glanced at real estate price. has he even considered what his commute time would be ?!

And that he likely has a fat bank account of savings that he can dip into.

Dude, had a guy stop in the road this morning flipping me off because he said I was "riding his ass". We each got out of the car and exchanged pleasantries. I'm sure the 15 people behind us on this two lane road were annoyed, if not entertained. I offered the man the opportunity to throw down, but he declined and returned to his car.

Getting out of my car to talk with an angry American motorist is among the last things I would do. I am afraid of getting shot over only driving 80 in a 70 so I readily pull over and let the crazy mother fuckers pass me, only the race up to the next car 50 meters down the road blocking their path, preventing them from getting home 4 minutes earlier.

It's crazy, especially when we all know that the most important part of a coach hiring decision is the health insurance and the cost of COBRA once the coach gets fired, not real estate.

Getting out of my car to talk with an angry American motorist is among the last things I would do. I am afraid of getting shot over only driving 80 in a 70 so I readily pull over and let the crazy mother fuckers pass me, only the race up to the next car 50 meters down the road blocking their path, preventing them from getting home 4 minutes earlier.

Yeah I'm not flipping anyone off ever in my car much less pulling over to talk to anybody. People are crazy man, and there's a pretty lethal combination of meth addiction and firearm ownership where I live.

It's crazy, especially when we all know that the most important part of a coach hiring decision is the health insurance and the cost of COBRA once the coach gets fired, not real estate.

and I doubt he's even considered what the Tight End Coach's salary will need to be to afford CA taxes

yellowstone is so much better than succession.

Much better soundtrack, but not necessarily a better show. Sending a group of hitmen to kill the ranch owner and steal his land when injunctions and legal wrangling could have done as good a job? Succession wouldn't even pull that crap.

The Yellowstone= Waystar

Yeah I'm not flipping anyone off ever in my car much less pulling over to talk to anybody. People are crazy man, and there's a pretty lethal combination of meth addiction and firearm ownership where I live.

I used to flip off people with confederate flag number stickers. That was probably the most dangerous thing I’ve ever done.

I have an incredibly long middle finger though, and I think the shock value always have a me a few minutes to get away:

968cebc4bbe88ce60fdbf8a99d0d721d.jpg

Dude, had a guy stop in the road this morning flipping me off because he said I was "riding his ass". We each got out of the car and exchanged pleasantries. I'm sure the 15 people behind us on this two lane road were annoyed, if not entertained. I offered the man the opportunity to throw down, but he declined and returned to his car.

Alpha as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back