• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was part of a group that broke up a fight on the sidewalk last week

really bizarre shit

A river near Yadkin county? I wonder what they could name it? Just kidding, I assume you aren't from NC. I've heard rumors that mako swims 6 miles per day against the current in the Yadkin.

I don't swim in the Yadkin. It's kinda gross. I go up to the New to do my swimming.

Skinny, I've yet to find a consistently decent place to eat in Yadkin. Don't say Little Richards.

I was part of a group that broke up a fight on the sidewalk last week

really bizarre shit

I can't remember the last time that we had an actual fight at our school. It's like the land of the lotus eaters over here.

holy shit monday is hitting hard

the combo of coming off a holiday, having a lot of friends not working, and staring down championship week is a brutal combo for productivity at work

has anyone here ever actually TRIED gas station dick pills? verdict?

Gas station dick pills are on my bucket list. I used to always wanna buy that shit called horny goat when I was in HS. That said, I'm scared it'll blow my heart out, so I talk myself out of trying them.

I assume they're mostly just placebo effect, best case.

Skimming the last few posts, I misread and wondered what was I missing about gas station dill pickles…

the combo of coming off a holiday, having a lot of friends not working, and staring down championship week is a brutal combo for productivity at work

Same here, and I've got 3 games this week prior to Saturday.

Looking at that forecasted high of 73 on Friday just demands a day off.

Skimming the last few posts, I misread and wondered what was I missing about gas station dill pickles…

The majority of gas stations where I live still have jars of pickled eggs and pigs feet.

I will be there Saturday with 6 yo and ATS and his kid in tow.

I don't swim in the Yadkin. It's kinda gross. I go up to the New to do my swimming.

Skinny, I've yet to find a consistently decent place to eat in Yadkin. Don't say Little Richards.

Generations in Jonesville is pretty solid. I'm not sure Yadkinville has anything I would recommend. 67 Pizza isn't the worst thing ever. Elkin is your best option for food choices.

Generations in Jonesville is pretty solid. I'm not sure Yadkinville has anything I would recommend. 67 Pizza isn't the worst thing ever. Elkin is your best option for food choices.

I’m not allowed to eat at 67 pizza because my cousin’s husband owns all the Village Inn’s and that’s a whole thing. You’re right about Elkin though.

I’m not allowed to eat at 67 pizza because my cousin’s husband owns all the Village Inn’s and that’s a whole thing. You’re right about Elkin though.

Elkin has a sneaky good food/beer/downtown thing going. It's not world class or anything, but for a little place in the middle of nowhere, it aint bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back