• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caught some monster catfish in the Yadkin. Also have jumped out for a swim due to heat exhaustion/alcohol consumption.

PhysDeac and I staked out a couple nights with trot lines across little creeks off the Yadkin, limb lines, and rods in our hands(not just our dicks). We used small, reflective PVC pipes so we could find our limb lines in the pitch dark. good times.

So a week or so ago someone used my credit card info to make two online purchases, so I disputed both charges, closed that account, and got a new credit card. Fast forward to today and I got an email and a text saying I had signed up for Target Circle, which from what I can tell is basically just a loyalty program that has nothing to do with any credit card info, it would be like a Harris Teeter VIC card from what I can tell. Not sure if it's even worth looking into, or if it's related or what.

there's a football player in my class tonight and i'm debating wearing my WF polo to teach

Caught some monster catfish in the Yadkin. Also have jumped out for a swim due to heat exhaustion/alcohol consumption.

PhysDeac and I staked out a couple nights with trot lines across little creeks off the Yadkin, limb lines, and rods in our hands(not just our dicks). We used small, reflective PVC pipes so we could find our limb lines in the pitch dark. good times.

Trot lines can be rough rough on turtles. Did you catch any turtles?

Last edited:
I won’t be in CLT either :( My wife and parents both have separate plans to be out of town for the weekend and thus have nobody to go with or look after my dogs. Hoping to get to the bowl game but we are planning a big NYE party at our house so scheduling could be tough. Will be cheering (and drinking) hard from home and expecting a big turnout on Saturday.

I won’t be in CLT either :( My wife and parents both have separate plans to be out of town for the weekend and thus have nobody to go with or look after my dogs. Hoping to get to the bowl game but we are planning a big NYE party at our house so scheduling could be tough. Will be cheering (and drinking) hard from home and expecting a big turnout on Saturday.

Bro, just pay someone to walk your dogs and snag a ticket. There's plenty of us to hang out with.

Kennel them and come anyway! You’ll have thousands of new Deacon friends to sit with.

has anyone here ever actually TRIED gas station dick pills? verdict?

Oh they're fucking wild. I'm a guy if I get wasted, I can't go. But pop one of those bad boys and not only are you good to go, but you're ready to go again 20 minutes after, and the slightest touch brings immediate erection for the next week.

Max Scherzer is about to be making $58m a year. I wonder if he can afford property in NYC with that $.

Clearly he is fleeing LA for NY to avoid state income taxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back