• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
i could not imagine making even 1/100th of what he will make in a year.

Oh they're fucking wild. I'm a guy if I get wasted, I can't go. But pop one of those bad boys and not only are you good to go, but you're ready to go again 20 minutes after, and the slightest touch brings immediate erection for the next week.

wow, plama being the first to cop to this actually surprises me.. thought donkey deac would be first up

ok, now inquiring minds want to know.. did you pump the numbers with these for the great dv7 dick measuring contest?

Max Scherzer is about to be making $58m a year. I wonder if he can afford property in NYC with that $.

The Mets offer a better retirement package and dental plan than the Dodgers and a full 12 weeks paid family/paternity leave while the Dodgers only give 9.

scherzer is like 37 years old right? jesus, good for him i guess

scherzer is like 37 years old right? jesus, good for him i guess

Oh they're fucking wild. I'm a guy if I get wasted, I can't go. But pop one of those bad boys and not only are you good to go, but you're ready to go again 20 minutes after, and the slightest touch brings immediate erection for the next week.

Dick pillz prescription by Stugotz, MD, Esq.

wow, plama being the first to cop to this actually surprises me.. thought donkey deac would be first up

ok, now inquiring minds want to know.. did you pump the numbers with these for the great dv7 dick measuring contest?

I'm weird about what I put in my body (other than 10,000 raw dicks on the daily).

I've never smoked a cigarette/cigar. I drink, but only on occasion (and sometimes to excess). Gas station dick pills would be p low on the list. Like, I'd probably do it if someone was going to bet/pay me. But have I ever been like, "man, I need more prowess in the sack, I'd better get some gas station dick pills"? Naw.

I know LA traffic can be enough to drive folks crazy (you're in for a big surprise, Lincoln!), but I really hope Scherzer is smart about where he ends up settling down in or around NYC. Those $12/day for bridge tolls could make his deal a wash if he's not careful.

I know LA traffic can be enough to drive folks crazy (you're in for a big surprise, Lincoln!), but I really hope Scherzer is smart about where he ends up settling down in or around NYC. Those $12/day for bridge tolls could make his deal a wash if he's not careful.

yeah and parking in a garage is gonna cost ya

$130M is a pretty good deal, but his agent definitely should have insisted on an EZpass subscription and transponder. Mets, really got lucky there.

at least he can walk to get his groceries or take the subway! too many homeless people in LA make it unsafe to walk around.

y'all could afford those sweet delivery fees if ya just cut back on that $35,000 annual deacon club donation

think about how big your 401k would be if you put your weekly $20 subway order into it? maybe toss in a $35 nightly wine order too

think about how big your 401k would be if you put your weekly $20 subway order into it? maybe toss in a $35 nightly wine order too

Y'all get that instead of driving and waiting 30 minutes to get back and forth between the subway, and paying for the car to do that, I can just bill #clients for my lunch?

I guess the only question I have is why you can't just get takeout from places in walking distance at a whim, isn't that one of the benefits of living in a city? Then you get food without awful delivery markup and a little exercise too. I was gonna say fresh air, but we know that aint happening in LA. Wonder if lincoln has thought of that.

I'm weird about what I put in my body (other than 10,000 raw dicks on the daily).

I've never smoked a cigarette/cigar. I drink, but only on occasion (and sometimes to excess). Gas station dick pills would be p low on the list. Like, I'd probably do it if someone was going to bet/pay me. But have I ever been like, "man, I need more prowess in the sack, I'd better get some gas station dick pills"? Naw.

I would think it'd be more of a curiosity about the world around ya kinda thing. You seem like a critical thinker who likes to see the evidence for himself before believing the truth of a matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back