• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the only question I have is why you can't just get takeout from places in walking distance at a whim, isn't that one of the benefits of living in a city? Then you get food without awful delivery markup and a little exercise too. I was gonna say fresh air, but we know that aint happening in LA. Wonder if lincoln has thought of that.

I'm on the outskirts of city and in a weird place where there's nothing within a 10 minute walking distance from my office. So it's a min 20 min walk. Probably a min of $300/month for parking/insurance/gas for a 2nd car (not to mention the car payment).

I'm on the outskirts of city and in a weird place where there's nothing within a 10 minute walking distance from my office. So it's a min 20 min walk.

jesus u might as well just move to Oklahoma then

anybody have recs for Oaxaca?

Monte Albán is dope. Way less touristy than Teotihuacán. You're in Mezcal country too, so highly recommend doing one those tours/tastings. Oaxaca is a great place to take a cooking class too and between the class and meal it's like a half day activity. Def do a Mezcal tour/tasting though.

just walked past about 100 Pitt students queueing outside (!) for ACC Championship tickets

Brian Kelly only made $2.7m in Indiana. Bumping up to $10m in Louisiana certainly covers the cost of living.

flight and hotel BOOKED. And yes I can walk to the pinball bar.

I would think it'd be more of a curiosity about the world around ya kinda thing. You seem like a critical thinker who likes to see the evidence for himself before believing the truth of a matter.

I feel like I have enough circumstantial evidence about the locale, target market, and clientele to make a prophylactic judgement on this one. I might go the way of Creamy and try it "when I'm older." I also haven't done hard drugs, fwiw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back